Chapter 5

O M G!!!, freak out, it is really me, o lord bless the stranger who sent me this, wait I have to surprise my family members especially Rio so troublesome. Ok calm down let's try taking a selfie ok, Click!!! Click!! Oh my God I look great in this photo. I will have to reopen and also update all my social media accounts, am so excited.

I quickly took few more selfies, before going to the bathroom to wash all the makeup off my face. I laid on my bed still failing till believe the pics I took on my phone to be me, like where was my mind all this while not to think of the Internet for help, am such a fool. Immediately a call came in, it was savior, he is indeed a savior, he made everything much easier for me, I hesitated a little before sliding my screen to answer the call,

Savior: hello miss

Me: hey

Savior: I guess you have things to tell me, so how did my idea go.

Me:what are you really asking me, i mean it was great, I could not find enough ways or what means to thank you, like for a while back there I did not recognize my own self, so I owe you a lot I mean what can I say am so happy at least now I can get a job and make friends and.....

Savior: laughs......

Me: (oh.. No what have I done, if only I calmed down a few minutes ago without spilling so much, it would have been better what have I done..)

Savior: hey (laughs) miss are you there... Hello, hello.

Me: ahhh, yes am still here, err sorry I spilled too much right don't mind me hehe. (Irene you are a disgrace).

Savior: no worries I understand, ok (still trying to hide his laughter)

Me: anyway thank you , but how did you know about my problems, I would really like to meet you and thank you in person, I feel like now I'll be highly indebted to you.

Stranger: well OK how do I explain this, I don't know if you remember the karaoke you went to the other day.

Me: karaoke, karaoke ,oh yeah I remember the famous one across hilltop road, right?

Stranger: yeah you do remember, OK so I was the waiter there who served you drinks can you recall, I don't think you can though cause you where really drunk.

Me: oh yeah I remember, where you the guy that entered when I was singing.

Stranger: yes, you spoke to me about your problems as you cried, so I decided to help.

Me:i inner face palmed myself, what the hell is wrong with me I have humiliated myself to much can't I for once do something to help myself, o lord help me,

Stranger: hello, hello miss are you still there...

Me: I snapped back to reality, as I still tried to speak, yeah yeah..

Stranger: OK that's great, but the other day I did not get to know your name.

Me: oh so sorry its Irene.

Stranger: OK Irene, oh I almost forgot do you even know how you got home that day.

Me:err... Yeah that's true how did I get home please even though I know it's a very weird question to ask.

Stranger: it wasn't anything much though, I just dropped you by your doorstep and rang the bell then I left.

Me: oh thanks though, but I still owe you one, so what favour can I do for you.

Stranger: no I don't need any favours from you.
(He replied as he laughed in between his sentence)

Me: (wow this guy is really strange, I expected him to say something like let's meet up but he didn't hmm OK , interesting) errr... OK then but just so you know am really grateful for  what you've done for me.

Stranger: no, no need to thank me , anyway I gotta go now bye.

Me: bye.....
Beep, beep, beep
(As I ended the call )

Now I think with this makeup I should have a job by tomorrow, oh what am I even saying tomorrow is Saturday, I have to make plans I need to have fun at least.

                       ***********

I woke up and it was few minutes past  seven, i walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, and i remembered about that Mr savior ,"my nightmare is finally over", I said to myself as I switch on the water heater and reached for my toothbrush.
     A Little While After..........

I came down the stairs after my makeup session already, as I approached the dinning I greeted my mum and my sister as there was no answer but eyes where all stuck on me and where all as I could see in shock,"ri...n..e.is this really you", my sister stammered, "my Goodness is this really my daughter",my mum said with so much excitement as she ran towards my chair taking a good look at me closely," yeah mum it's me please don't just stare at me go have your breakfast", I said as I ignored her looks and continued eating,"sis I won't lie but you look great today and soooooo pretty","thanks Rio", I smiled back as I thought to myself, indeed Mr savior is a miracle worker.

"Am off to the park", I shouted as I closed the door shut behind me, I planned initially on going to an eatery but who will I go with and eating alone is very boring and depressing, so I decided to go to the park. I got there ,and I checked the time it was 11:00 sharp, I looked around and off course it was Saturday and lots of people where at the park having fun of course.
    I sat on a bench alone still thinking off what I should do first when suddenly a little girl approached me," hello", she said in a nice and gentle sweet voice.

Don't forget to vote, by clicking the little star below ❤ thank you.