Chapter 6

"Hello", I replied, " why are you sitting here alone, did you not come with anyone, where is your boyfriend am 100% sure you have one", she spoke  so calmly as she smiled, "yes I came alone and I don't have a boyfriend", I replied laughing, she handed me the balloons she held in her hands as she sat beside me," I really wish everyday would be like this, so that I get to eat a lot of sweets and see so many colours and games to play", she spoke as she was smiling while looking around the park, she spoke like an adult although she was little, so I asked her" how old are you", I asked bending my head slightly to look in her eyes,"5 years, am only 5",- and you speak so well, sure your parents are well mannered", "thank you miss", she replied as she smiled ," so are you also here alone or with your parents", I asked, she nodded her head signifying that she did not come alone, she immediately took my hand and started leading towards the garden part of the park, that part of the park was quiet you can hardly see young people there only the elderly, we got close to a pond there and then she extended her hand pointing at a person, I looked up at the direction she was pointing and there I could see the back of this person but not very well, she still pulled my hand as we approached the figure more closely "lart", she called out as the figure immediately turned around and.....

There i saw a very tall young boy he looked like he was in his early twenties, his hair colour was dark brown with tints of ox blood , as he smiled it shone like in the movies, I don't know where the wind came from but it sure blew me hard.

" Hey Jenna where did you run off to, hope you did not cause trouble anywhere or go near any danger", he spoke to her as he did so squatting down," no I didn't, hey miss this is my older brother lart, he is the one I came with", he lifted his head to look at me, as he did so I was in shock my body was numb, the balloons flew away from my hands as he came nearer,"hi, I see you were the one with my sister ", he spoke as his voice made me shiver down to my spine like venom," ye..ye..yes I am, hello am Irene", I spoke stammering and as I did so I extended my hand out to him as he shook me back, " lart I need to buy some candies please I'll be back I promise "," OK but don't go too far","yeah I won't love you", as she ran away so cutely.

                    ********

"So you two are the only kids of your parents?, I asked as I swung my leg up and down waiting for an answer," yeah were only two, how about you"," well we are three, my older sis, I and my little brother, I smiled as I responded, "so you came to the park alone?," yeah I wanted a break so I decided to come here to take some air and feel good again "," oh I see from a breakup ayy"," what, I laughed no,no,no its not a breakup I just decided to come here that's all","no seriously i get it if you don't want to tell me, hey am here whenever your ready you can tell me you must not hold it all in okay," no seriously its nothing "," OK  then.

   After some time of chatting and laughing," I really had a nice time today even though I came alone I ended up getting company, thanks"," well it wasn't entirely me it was kind of Jenna's help"," yeah yeah that's true thanks Jenna, as I patted her back, she was already sleeping so I was carrying her as I continued walking, "its already late I guess I have to get going lart"," oh OK no problem I could drop you off"," no there's no need please, I smiled at him as I refused insistingly, "no Irene I insist OK"," well OK then thanks, we walked up to the car as I placed Jenna at the back seat while I sat in front and lart in the driver's seat," Jenna is heavy right I can see your sweating, he laughed, "no she's not, there's no problem, yes i lied she was really heavy.

    After a some minutes......
  " yeah you can stop here, thanks," oh no problem so you saved my number right"," yeah I did I'll text you OK bye, I stepped out of the car as I waved at lart and bid him goodbye, he did so too as he reversed the car and drove off.

   I entered my house and dropped my shoes by the door, they sure stink a lot, mum, Rio am home, Janelle, I walked into the living room, "hey honey your back, dinner is ready and your late, on your first day with your makeup on you found a guy hey, she spoke smiling and hitting my shoulder teasingly," mum no , am going to change my clothes OK, as I walked upstairs, "OK honey hurry up or dinner would get cold," yes mum, I'll be there in a minute.
I entered my room and changed my clothes removed all my makeup and went back downstairs for dinner, I had dinner and went back immediately to my room as I wished all of them good night. I laid on my bed as I looked  up at the ceiling as usual it felt empty, just then, ping!! , I looked up at the screen of my phone and it was:
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Lart.
Hi, Irene its me lart🙂

                                                Irene.
                                              Oh hey, hope         
                                              you got home
                                               safely?
Lart.
Yeah I did, hope you
went in safe, lol😁

                                                 Irene.
                                                I sure did, 
                                                how is your
                                                sister, still
                                                asleep right?

Lart.
Yeah, but when she
came home she took
a bath and went straight
to bed.

                                                  Irene.
                                      Oh do you know
                                        your sister talks
                                         smartly almost
                                         like an adult.

Don't forget to vote, by clicking the little star below ❤ thank you.