Chapter 43

Lart: "Hey Irene whatsup"

Irene: Hey lart, how you doing, did you get home safe?

Lart: yeah I did

Irene: and Jenna?

Lart: yeah she's already having dinner downstairs, she's so excited and happy and keeps talking about Kumal since she got back, thank you so  much Irene for letting her have such a beautiful opportunity.

Irene: no no lart it's fine, no need to thank me, I felt I had to she's my little sister too, duh, I laughed as lart did the same.

Lart: am sorry I had to leave you alone at the park that way, you know how Sandra is so demanding please I hope you understand?

Irene: sure, I get it, she's your girlfriend of course you have to do what she says, before she gags your eyes out, I laughed.

Lart: yeah so true, Sandra can be so violent, anyway hope you got home safe?

   I looked at Alex and he was looking out the window, I didn't want to lie in his presence but I had too.

Irene: yeah yeah, I got home safely thanks, I answered as I felt Alex eyes looking at me.

Irene: ok then lart talk to you another time, sweet dreams

Lart: ok then Irene, you also go have a good night rest, bye.  As I ended the call and slowly turned to look at Alex.

"Home huh? Well its not my business though so keep on".

"I had to for a reason, I didn't want to tell him.

"If you don't mind me asking , is it your boyfriend that came by the hospital today..... He hesitated for a bit before talking again, well its fine if you don't want to talk about.....

"No, no he's not my boyfriend, he's my best friend", I smiled lightly as I looked up at his surprising face.
   I could not hold in my laughter, he's face was just too funny, I smiled a little later and sipped my coffee as he did the same.

Its been a while now and it still raining, I looked at my watch and it was now 10:47pm almost 11 the roads will be blocked by now, they always do those stuffs for security reasons, because the area I live in, is so little and can be robbed, noooo where do I stay now, and Alex house is really far from here and lily's its worse, ughh!! What am I even thinking, going to Alex house, Irene you're so crazy.

"Err... I think the roads will be closed by now and my house is also as you know very far from here, what do you say i book two hotel rooms nearby let's go check any, are you down for it? He asked raising one of his brows and waiting for an answer.

"Uhm...ok, if you say so", I agreed still rethinking all this through, we borrowed an umbrella from the cafe as, the waitress accompanied us to the car with the umbrella and took it back after we had got in the car, she was very nice. My clothes were partially wet as I just wiped the water droplets off the blazer gently.
  As we drove I immediately texted my mum and told her I would be staying at Lily's place, of course if I told her where I was , she would make an amazing and outstanding Academy winning scene so yeah.

We found a hotel nearby, it was still raining heavily as we had no umbrella and couldn't stay in the car forever, we came down from the car and hurriedly ran into the reception.

I sat on the chair I saw there at the reception as Alex walked up to the receptionist to book a room, I watched him talk for a while with her as he walked towards me.

"Uhm... Irene they say there's only one room left and this is the only hotel on this street, what do we do, can we stay in the same room, won't it be too uncomfortable for you?

What!!!! Last room, are they kidding me, the movies with such scenes isn't tiring enough, its happening in real life? How will I...I'll  have to share a room with Alex, its a good thing and its also not a good thing, anything can happen.

"Uhm..err...uhm.... Alex", i whispered as i jerked his tie down, making him bend a little lower to my level and beside me ,
" I never intended to say this or for it to mean anything bad but can't you just do your rich heir tingy and get us two rooms? I asked still worried.

"Irene lucky enough for us this room that is available is a presidential suite, so yeah I tried my rich heir tingy and this is what it gave me", he spoke and looked away, as he adjusted his tie and sat beside me.

"Oh oh...well...ok let's just take the room then, am so cold right now" I replied shivering a bit. After a few seconds we entered the elevator.

   As we were in the elevator, I noticed the key had a presidential suite key holder around it, hmm....he's quite rich so am not surprised, am sure he couldn't book a room through his phone because of his battery or Harrison as usual, lets everyone do everything for him, well whatever am so tired I want to sleep, at least I have been with him in a room before, so I'll feel less uncomfortable, and besides its going to have a king sized bed, why can't I just spend Sunday there too, I thought looking above my head, squeezing my eyes out, thinking about this makes it more painful, ahh jeez! I hate my life, I involuntarily stamped my feet, jerking Alex backwards a little.

"So..sorry am sorry", I was about to bow my head in apology, when i recalled, he said I should never do that in front of him again, I flipped my hair as an excuse as I smiled weirdly to him and looked down.

  The elevators dinged as we stepped out and looked through the hallways, obviously they saved the best for the last. The top most floor and the last room in the hallway, its kind of like a penthouse.

Don't forget to vote, by clicking the little star below ❤ thank you.