chapter 3

I woke up the next morning feeling tired and smelly, my head presently is aching non stop,I just have to take my bath so I can feel refreshed and well of course since I have work on my own to attend to.

"Are you up honey come down stairs your breakfast is ready"," OK mum be there in a minute", breakfast wow, how nice especially now that am hungry,I wore my slippers and walked down the stairs,"honey what time did you come home last night, I didn't hear you come in "me errrr", I could not recall all I remembered was I went into the karaoke, yes the karaoke and then I found myself home," mum I came home earlier than you think don't bother me ughh,"ahhhh your face is too hideous look at all those dry saliva, you drool a lot Irene,"get over with your talk Rio and have your breakfast, my mum yelled at my bro,"that's it am not having breakfast with you guys, spoiling my mood I took my food to my room to continue breakfast, way to go on how my day starts,as I settle down to finish my breakfast, I went into the tub to clean up my face and body of course,before I dressed up.

I'll not go looking for a job again today let me just give myself a day off since I ain't working so.... duhh. I picked my phone and looked through it, but something surely felt strange, just that I did not know what it was, I called my sis and of course she said she left home early because if some deliveries again always working so hard, more grace to her elbows, I laid down on my bed and started playing games on my phone when a call came in,

"SAVIOR", saviour, but I did not save anyone's name like that and even if I did I can't recall any moment where someone saved me, it was quite strange but I still answered the call but did not speak first:

Stranger:" hello, a male voice spoke,

Irene: "hello I replied,

Stranger: am sending you a video now that will help you and make your life better its a very perfect idea.

Irene: and who are you and why are you helping me and I don't even know how you where able to get my number , are you a stalker if you are please stop or I'll report to the police.

Stranger: trust me OK , even though that's hard for you to do right now and see the video.

Irene: look am warning you if you don't....... Beep beep beep... he hung up on me, scoundrel .
Well let me see the video he sent he surprises me, wait hold up hold up what did I just accuse him of, being a stalker bgahhhhh get a grip of yourself Irene who would want to stalk you, girl you are so funny, but wait maybe he's stalking me cause of my sister yeah that makes sense, as I looked back at my phone and opened the video. It was a make up tutorial video, and the video said to try it out to improve beauty, yeah this could really help me why didn't I think of it, wait what kinda makeup makes me transform so much, am sure its gonna make me look worse, hold up and how did that guy know I needed help with my looks, anyway I should just give the makeup a try, but he listed some makeup kits I needed to buy, I should have some change in my bag to get some, I'll kill this stranger if this doesn't work, I grabbed my bag and headed out, "where are you going darling," somewhere you don't know, I answered coldly banging the door behind me.

 It was a make up tutorial video, and the video said to try it out to improve beauty, yeah this could really help me why didn't I think of it, wait what kinda makeup makes me transform so much, am sure its gonna make me look worse, hold up and how...