Author's note.

VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!!

Hello, everyone is the author here of course, errrrr... A lot of viewers have been asking why i ended two of my stories( strange connection and troublesome tenant), well why I did that was because I kind of lost inspiration on those books,and since midnight girl was doing well, i then decided that strange connection and my troublesome tenant had to come to a hiatus. Am so sorry for anyone that really loved the stories, I did that because I want to focus more on Midnight's girl and finish it, also make viewers happy by giving them what they want since it has higher reads and votes than the others and when am done I promise to give you all more and better, creative and interesting stories.

And as for the images and real life characters in this book i do not own any of them, i only own the story and the characters names in the story, so those who recognise any image somewhere else, i hope this answers your questions.😊

Of course I won't forget how great you all are, and am really thankful and I appreciate the Midnight's girl family(MG family) for always being supportive, through the votes and comments thank you all so much, and for other viewers who just stop by, I hope you become part of the family too.

Oh yeah and due to all the corona virus plague stuff, I want you all to stay safe in quarantine, #alonetogether, always wash your hands and sanitize, let's live long together OK😇. Bye

     From your loving author
       PEACE OUT!!!

Don't forget to vote, by clicking the little star below ❤ thank you.