six.

"Anna

"Anna."

"I'm listening." I whispered out, "Please."

"I feel the heavens shake when I'm with you."

"Then let's make them crash to the earth." Vaguely, my arms wrap around his neck, my eyes squeezed shut. I felt it between my legs. My stomach was on fire and my thighs shook.

"Good lord." The voice moaned out, I felt my hair being grabbed back before lips devouring every inch of my neck, and my hips started to rock carefully.

"Father-"

"Anna."

Father.

Father?

I gasped as I woke up, my eyes widening as I wipe the sweat off my forehead, staring at the wall. My chest was rising and falling quickly as I touched my blanket quickly, making sure that I was here.

And I was.

But the fire between my legs did not go away.

I blinked away the sleep, rubbing my eyes. I couldn't believe the dream I just had. Am I really that desperate for touch? I felt incredibly dirty that I had even dreamt about having sex with Father. I surely couldn't look him in the eyes after this.

I ran into the bathroom and cleaned myself up almost immediately. The sun was starting to come up, meaning that I was up earlier than everyone else. It was a Wednesday anyways. We had church in a few hours.

We had church in a few hours.

Fuck.

After I took a shower, I went back into my room and got dressed. Nothing too fancy, it was just the simple sweater and some pink slacks I had found. They were really flowy and comfortable. If only I had found slacks earlier - they are way more comfy than jeans.

I sat in my bed and stared at the clock. It was half past 6am. Gracie should be up already, so I grabbed my phone and dialed her. The phone rang while I picked at my nails mindlessly, staring at the wall.

"Hello?" Her voice came through sleepily, "Anna, what're you doing up so early?"

"I don't know," I whispered through the phone, standing to my feet as I sighed out, "We need to talk. Can we meet up early?"

"Umm, yeah. Is anything wrong?" Gracie shuffled on the other line, I could hear her grabbing her purse and keys.

"Yeah. There is," I whispered again, looking over at my door, "Meet me in front of the church."

"I'm on my way." Gracie said through a frown as she hung up.

I grabbed my jacket and keys and left the house rather quickly. Gracie lived the same distance away from the church, it was really only a five minute walk. It was cold, the roads were still empty, and houses lights were cut off.