fifty.

Three months later

Three months later. February, 1st.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, dear Harry!" We all sang loudly, "Happy birthday to you!"

Yeah.

It's been a while.

Three months and some days, to be exact.

Things have been...fine. Really. In the last three months, nothing exciting has happened. For once, things have slowed down. December came and went, though we couldn't bring ourselves to celebrate Christmas. Instead, we invited Pete and Niall over to hang out and had some dinner. It was fun, we even got drunk and played some Christmas games, but Harry got too drunk and I had to baby him for the night.

In January, I found a therapist. It took me a while to find one that stood out to me, but I settled with a therapist that was out of town. She's okay with doing over the phone sessions, which is great. I just didn't want to find anyone in town. I knew that Gracie wanted me to go to her therapist, but the paranoia got the best of me. Even if things did get quiet for a while.

I start soon.

There were some points where I felt like things were way too calm, I found myself questioning if this was a trap. If the church was planning a silent attack. Harry kept reassuring me that everything was fine, and that if anything happened he would be sure to take care of it, but nothing happened.

Nothing had happened.

Harry started working with Ajax shortly after we rented out the Airbnb. It was worrying when he first told me, but when he sat me down and talked me through what he would be doing–well, it still made me nervous. Harry had been talking about looking for another job for some time. I didn't expect him to go back to being a priest after everything that happened, but it was a little weird knowing that he chose something on the opposite end of the spectrum. He told me that he would be helping them move bulk quantities of drugs, which made me even more worried because I was afraid that he was going to slip up.

But, he's been sober this entire time.

As for me, I was still looking for a job. Harry told me that I didn't have to rush into anything that I didn't want to, but it's been three months and I've been getting restless. The vacation had been nice, but I needed something to do. Some purpose in my life. Money was no issue, trust me, Ajax was paying Harry nicely. I didn't have to worry about that end, ever since Harry has had money, he has been showering me in things that I never thought I'd ever have. He even bought me a fucking car. My own car. It was a black range rover. I half chewed him out for buying something that expensive and then ended up giving him head in the back seat of the car to thank him. It was a strange mix of emotions.

Oh, and we bought the house.

So, we live together now.

After a month of living in the house, Harry reached out to the owners and made an offer they couldn't refuse.