thirty-one.

I tried to push everything that happened the night before to the back of my head, and it was easy for the most part

I tried to push everything that happened the night before to the back of my head, and it was easy for the most part. Me and Harry had to be at the airport the next day at a really early hour because we had to get back before church started in Madrid.

Nobody knew we were gone, hopefully. I kind of left everything at a whim and didn't tell anybody I was leaving. Not even Gracie.

When I checked my phone for the first time in days, I had so many missed calls from Gracie. She was probably worried about me and she had every right. I had ghosted her and left without telling her anything, but it wasn't like I had a choice. I didn't want to tell her what was going on, not now anyways. Not until we figured everything out.

Before we left for the airport, Pete had made us some really good breakfast and coffee. Hashbrowns with eggs and pancakes for two. I usually didn't eat in the mornings, but considering it was either this or starve on the plane, I decided to eat as much as I could stomach.

We talked a little bit about Ajax and what they had planned. Harry already had copies of the books that was given to him by Angela and handed it over to Pete for Ajax to look over. Pete reassured me that we were going to be okay, and that they had all planned a trip down to Madrid for a couple weeks. We weren't going to be alone for too long.

Although, they didn't specify when they were coming. Something about going over logistics of the plan before setting it into motion. If there is anything about me, it's that I'm pretty clueless to what was going to happen.

I was nervous, but I was more nervous about the plan shaking while my fingers had a tight grip on the arm rest of the chair.

Glancing out the window, the sun was starting to poke it's way over the horizon, though the clouds were washing away the full potential of what it could look like. I sighed, letting down the small curtain of the window before closing my eyes tightly.

Harry was sat beside me, eyes closed as he softly snored himself into a sleep. Looking over his body, I gulped softly. I had wondered if he was still annoyed at me, or if he was upset with me. I was upset with me too, but I was even more upset at him.

I wanted to think rationally, but I couldn't find a piece of me to do that inside my head. I tried to fight myself on a lot of things, like the fact that I may actually have some hidden feelings for him. It wouldn't make sense, though. How could it? Harry has trusted me with a lot of personal things that he's been through, but at the same time, I felt like I didn't know him. I didn't know the real him.

Harry in London, I didn't know him. He was a different person. Aggressive, but passive. He showed more emotions than I had seen ever in the time of knowing him. Not that it was a bad thing, but it showed me that he was a person. He wasn't just a priest, he was a human with emotions that sometimes he couldn't control. I just wondered why it all boiled over till now.

My eyes wondered over his soft features, brows pinched together in thought. His lip pouted out just slightly, arms crossed over his chest as half his face nuzzled into the back of the chair towards me. There was a bit of drool that dared to dribble down his lip. It was the softest I'd seen him on the trip.