seventy-eight.

"Keep your back arched just like that

"Keep your back arched just like that."

I whimpered into the pillow, jaw parted as my fingers got lost into the sheets. Harry's thighs slapped against me quickly, his throaty desperate moans drawing from his lips as his cock sank further into me until my toes curled.

"Your little hot cunt feels so fucking good, spread your legs out more f'me, Angel." Harry demanded with a dark voice, a burning sensation on my ass as his hand smacked each cheek.

Ever since I found out about Harry's lies, he had me in bed almost every day. Morning, night, breakfast, lunch. A couple days ago he had me against the front door. Then he had me against the kitchen counter. While we were eating one night, he pushed our dinner out of the way and fucked me on the kitchen table.

This morning, he woke me up with his hardened cock pressed into my ass.

I couldn't complain. Each fuck session made me forget about every lie he told me. It suddenly didn't matter anymore when he was begging for forgiveness on his knees while he sucked on my clit.

It was quite the sight to see.

Large hands scooped my cheeks, spreading them as his hips shifted harder to the hilt. Harry was pleading, slowing his thrusts to edge himself as he whimpered. His hand drew down the curve of my spine, lips parted as he grabbed the back of my neck and held tightly.

"Do you feel how deep I am?" Harry asked darkly, a hushed breath coming after, "Feel how hard I am inside of you?"

"Fuck." I panted out.

In fact, I could feel how deep he was inside of me. It was milking me for everything I had. Each thrust sent me further towards the edge. Harry's mouth kissed my shoulder blade as his hips sloppily thrusted, finally reaching his orgasm, as I did as well. The euphoria flooded me, making me fall to the bed, and let out uneven breaths.

Harry rolled off of me, but kept his arm around me as I laid onto my back with a huff. We were working overtime, for what? We weren't sure. Maybe it was for forgiveness, for normalcy, or maybe we were desperate for each other once more.

"Did you ever think about Italy?" Harry asked as his fingers traced around my stomach slowly, flicking his glazed eyes towards me.

"A little bit," I sighed, watching his fingers trace circles on my skin, "Not much though."

"I keep thinking about it," He stopped his fingers, laying his hand flat on my stomach, "Like I'm gravitating towards it."

"I'm surprised you have time to even think about it," I said lightly as I removed myself from the bed, grabbing the oversized shirt I was wearing and threw it on.

The sheet draped over Harry's hip just barely, the curls of his pubic hairs showing as the v-lines of his hips curved into his pelvic bone. He let out a soft sigh, stretching his legs out.