sixty-seven.

TW || DEATH.

And is there a God up there? So, where does He hide?
'Cause the devil is raging inside my mind
And is there a moment when it all makes sense?
When saying goodbye doesn't feel like the end?

And is there a God up there? So, where does He hide?'Cause the devil is raging inside my mindAnd is there a moment when it all makes sense?When saying goodbye doesn't feel like the end?

Some years ago.

London, UK.

It was bitterly cold outside, the wind was brushing against my reddened nose to make it numb. The sound of the city drowned out half an hour ago as I walked further away from the night life. My feet stumbled from under me, my fingers holding my coat tighter around my body to brace myself from the cold that the hoodie underneath wasn't shielding me from.

My vision blurred, but it had been like that for the last hour. That was a sign that the Xanax I took earlier was working with the liquid courage that worked into my system. I tried to walk a straight line, knowing this time of the night the police were patrolling these streets. I couldn't afford to go to jail. I was on a mission, if I was able to get in and out, then I'd be home free.

Cars passed me, causing my teeth to chatter from the brisk wind that briefly passed me. I looked behind me, trying to make out the car lights, but they were exploding like a shooting star; lagged and drawn out in bright red streaks that my eyes couldn't tear away from.

I was too high to be walking.

A hard figure hit my body, making my body tense and stumble backwards. I heard a crash, following after the sounds objects hitting the streets. I caught myself from falling, looking up to see nothing, but looking down to see that I'd ran into someone's trash can. I'd panic if I felt anything, the noise was surely going to cause someone to come outside and check on what was happening. I looked towards the flat next to me, staring at the door.

The lights were off.

I was, once again, too high to fix their trash can. If I leaned over, I'd fall on my face.

I had to keep walking.

Teeth clenched together tightly as I took fast strides down the road, then took a left at the corner and went on. Prior to my nightly walk, I was kicked out of the bar by Niall. Who knew that the VIP rooms weren't for fucking the workers? I chuckled quietly to myself, the pads of my fingers working into my eye to fix my vision.

It wasn't the first time I'd been kicked out of the bar. Many times I'd find myself on my ass after being blacked out, a splash of water on my face was the only thing to make me come back from it. I wouldn't have even knew that I got kicked out until I came too with my ass on the sidewalk in front of the bar. It wasn't anything new to me, but this time I walked out of the bar willingly.

That was after I finished my business with Miss Candy.

She was a dream.

I'll spare the details of the night regarding Miss Candy.