seventy-five.

My hands ran down the black dress that framed my figure, pressing my red lips together to fix my lipstick

My hands ran down the black dress that framed my figure, pressing my red lips together to fix my lipstick. If it wasn't for the concealer, I'd look dead. For the most part, I'd been good at hiding that I'd been off my medication.

Harry didn't suspect anything, and if he did, he, too, was good at hiding it too. I ruffled my curls with my fingers, memories of last night flooding my mind as I stared into the mirror; remembering how dark my circles were and how sickly I looked before I put this makeup on.

I didn't know how we did it, but putting the mysterious man into the warehouse was easier than I thought it'd be. The thick tension in the car mixed with the sweaty bodies and panicked breaths as we drove back into the city. When the Madrid lights hit our faces, we were brought back to the realization that we had just committed a crime.

Battery and kidnapping.

But our crime was lesser than the others.

Getting out of the car, we were all silent. Either we were too scared to talk, or we really didn't have anything to say in the midst of our crimes. There was a latch in the back of the warehouse that took us down into a basement, that was where we had put the man. Tied him up and left him there, hoping to god that he wouldn't escape until we could get our plan together.

Rina's face was full of confusion, but it wasn't the act that confused her, I would think that she was asking herself how she ended up in this position. We were all thinking that at the time, too scared to look each other in the eyes as we made our way up the steps and locked the latch doors together. The drive home was silent.

When someone made a sharp breath, we would turn our heads to see who would break the silence first, but no. Still, silence. I didn't smoke my cigarettes, I didn't want to make myself more sick than I had been in the past few days. So, when I got home, I closed the car door in silence without a goodbye and went inside the house to have some wine.

The house was quiet. It was exactly what I needed. Quiet. To contemplate the realization that I had been sleeping in the same bed with someone that had been going against everything that I had told him. When I drank the first half of the bottle, I was laughing to myself for being so stupid, but by the end of the bottle I was sitting in the shower and sobbing over the last twenty-four hours.

As much as I'd like to think that there was a reason, I couldn't think of one. Harry was a grown man, and he knew what he was doing, I didn't want–no, need, to coddle him. I'd hoped that when the time was to come to confront him, that he would take it like a man, and not cower and beg for some sort of mercy for his actions.

So, the next day, I woke up earlier than I usually did. Before Harry's alarm could even go off. It was seven in the morning, and I had slid out of the sheets with the man that I shared a bed with. I looked over my shoulder, Harry was laid on his stomach with his hairy leg propped up and the sheet barely covering it. The sun shone lightly on the slope of his spine till it reached the top of his bottom. I sucked in a deep breath.