twenty-seven.

The morning started off rougher than I had wanted it too, and the day was dragging on slower by the second

The morning started off rougher than I had wanted it too, and the day was dragging on slower by the second. I'm not too fond of the situation that we've been put into, and Anna seemed like I was some sort of burden on her for having to watch over her.

I suppose I didn't really have too, but I also wasn't going to sit back and let her get hurt.

Until I could contact Pete, I had to take matters into my own hands.

I woke up earlier this morning because I was now taking Anna to and from work. She didn't complain about it because it was winter time now, and she wasn't having to walk anymore. Given it was only a ten minute walk, she wouldn't have minded it, but I wasn't going to let her just walk in the cold.

I couldn't believe she was walking anyways. She had never told me she was walking to work every day through the week. If I would have known that then I would have helped her a lot sooner than this.

Waking up earlier was annoying though. Who knew that teachers had to be at the school at the crack of dawn? Not me. I thought they would be getting to work at the same time as the kids, but Anna informed me that they have to be there earlier so they can get the classroom in order and print out homework and class work so it's ready for the day.

I honestly wouldn't have known that.

I know nothing of the educational teaching, only the teaching I do at the church. It was a bit similar, our jobs.

I always had to show up earlier to the church to prepare my lesson of the day, as did she.

Although, she was shaping the minds of the future and I was simply a puppet of some kind that was brainwashing the minds of the future.

One is better than the other.

I haven't been back to the church since the incident with Angela. I did plan on going back, but it was a Thursday and I had a few days to breathe and figure shit out. It did put a lot of pressure on me, however. Three days.

Three days to figure out what our next steps were.

Three days to get my shit together.

Three days to try and convince Pete to come down to Madrid.

Preferably, I would rather have him come down today if possible.

The last time I saw Pete, it was a bittersweet goodbye. I think we may have left things on just okay terms. Other than me fucking over my main drug dealer constantly by not paying him.

Pete was a good mate of mine. Even if at the time of me being nose deep in coke, and dick deep into pussy, I thought that he really didn't give a fuck about me because he was constantly breathing down my neck about paying his guy back for the drugs he spotted me.

I was a asshole, I will admit that. I was a bad friend to Pete for a while. It wasn't until I got clean and decided to turn my life around, that I actually apologized to Pete for everything. He was a good sport about it, at least I thought, but I still kicked myself over it.