sixty-two.

Rose petals from last night's flowers scattered the bathroom floor, the lights dimmed though the sun was at such an angle that it hit the bathtub where I soaked

Rose petals from last night's flowers scattered the bathroom floor, the lights dimmed though the sun was at such an angle that it hit the bathtub where I soaked. The rustic clawfoot bathtub had a shower curtain with it, a plain white color with dainty pink roses that we pushed back to let the sun in.

There were small flower pots that sat at the window, though the flowers inside of them were trying to stay alive, the leaves half brown half green like how the leaves transition from summer to fall. I stared in a content daze, my finger just barely grazing up Harry's thigh who was laying against the back of the tub, while I laid between his legs.

My gaze switched to the small table beside the tub, Harry had made a small board of snacks. It was nine in the morning. We had taken our morning slow, just as we would for the rest of the day. I leaned up carefully not to pinch Harry's skin, grabbing a strawberry from the assortment of snacks; there were grapes, cheese, bread, and of course wine, though we hadn't even touched it. It was just for the aesthetic.

"I'm not done, puppy." Harry said softly as his fingers grazed down my spine, a smile tugging at my lips.

"I just wanted a strawberry." I said back just as soft.

Harry hummed as I took my place back against his chest. His fingers found their way back into my hair, slowly massaging the shampoo into my hair; it was coconut and lavender scented and it smelled fucking heavenly. I had mentioned to Harry in my small coma during the relaxing massage that I wanted a few bottles to take home with me before we left.

My lips wrapped around the fruit, it crunched in my mouth as I chewed down on it; between the strawberry and the sensual massage, I had to confirm that this was the best memory of my life thus far. Harry was being so gentle with my hair, taking the strands of my hair and massaging the shampoo into it carefully, but deeply. I sighed happily, my head rolling to the side as my fingers clicked against the side of the tub.

The glimpse of my newly found ring caught my gaze and I sucked my bottom lip into my mouth. Last night was surreal. Taking things slow never seemed so much easier than it was now. In some terms, one would think that this meant that we were engaged; but I digress. This was merely a promise, one that I intended to keep, but I wasn't anxiously waiting for him to get on his knee and propose.

The ring fit perfectly, my thumb kept twirling it around my finger over and over again. Even tracing over it with my thumb, going in circles around the S – I just couldn't believe that he had gotten me a ring that matched his. This was a definition matching couple aesthetic, and now I understood it, when I never had before.

Matching with Harry made me feel warm, I just couldn't explain it.

"Tilt your head back, lovie." Harry brushed my hair back once more.

"Mm."

I hummed, lowering my body as I leaned my head back. Harry caught my eye, a content glimmer in his eye as he smiled down at me. I offered the half eaten strawberry, to which he took it into his mouth and started to chew it as he rinsed my hair out. He pushed the food to the side of his mouth just to say;