fifteen.

What is her problem? Fuck

What is her problem? Fuck. Why would she do that to me? She is a problem in my life. Every time I see her, I simply can't control myself. She's been controlling my headspace.

Anna.

The way her mouth worked on my thumb, I couldn't stop thinking about it. I went back into my apartment nearly sweating. The throbbing in my pants refused to subside, no, it stayed. It was something I had to take care of.

I needed to call her, but I had to refrain. Veronica always made me feel so good. She knew all the right words to get me off, it was so addictive. I'd known her for some time, even before I had went off the rails.

Veronica worked at a night club as a dancer, so I knew that she would be up at this time getting ready for her shift. She knew I had a sex addiction and part of me wanted to think she cared about me, but the other part knew she was getting paid just to let me cum to her voice.

"Fuck!" I growled, stomping my way into the shower. I just needed a cold shower. That was all I needed to get rid of the problem.

I shedded my clothes off, wiping the sweat off my forehead as I got into the cold shower, putting my head on the bathroom wall as the water spilled down my body. I thought the shower would have helped, but I couldn't stop thinking about her.

Her lips.

Her tongue.

Her.

All of her.

She was everywhere around me, I couldn't escape her. I let out a low growl as I bit down on the skin of my arm, closing my eyes as I wrapped my hand around my throbbing cock and started working on it quickly.

There was nothing sensual about this. I needed release so bad that it was physically hurting my stomach. The throbbing was bothering me so bad that if I didn't do something about it now then I would surely do something I would regret.

I let out whines, trying to muffle my moans into my arm as I bit down on my arm harder. My dripping cock fucked into my hand as fast I could, feeling my stomach burning as I thought about her.

This was wrong.

Felt so right.

Why am I doing this?

"Anna." Her name escaped my lips as I felt myself start to orgasm hard. My thighs started to shake as I rode my orgasm out, my breathing shallow as I watched the long thick ropes hit the drain of the tub, my eyes fluttering shut.

I felt disgusting. I was disgusted with myself for my actions. I needed to get away from Anna for good. Avoid her at all costs. She was a new drug, I couldn't stop craving her.

It was a itch I couldn't scratch.

After my shower, I dried myself off and immediately went to bed. It consisted of me tossing and turning, my mind was running a million miles an hour. My brain always hated me and I always hated it. It was my downfall and a big reason why I do the shit I do—or did.