forty-four.

"Viva las Venice!" Niall cheered out as we raised our shots into the air and clanked our glasses together with a splosh of tequila spilling over the sides of the overflown drinks

"Cheers!" I coo'd, shooting the drink down quicker than I had the last one.

We were all gathered around the smokey living-room, Harry and I sat close to each other on the two-seater couch while the others sat on the full couch. Pete had a blunt rested between his lips, smoke spilling from the tip of the blunt into the air.

Niall controlled the music, putting on a playlist of random hip-hop and R&B music. We had been drinking for nearly two hours, I was feeling the effects of the tequila numbing my body and easing my mind.

It was the last night of Italy, anyways.

"--Niall, put that down!" Pete half laughed through a yell.

Niall stood on the arm of the couch, swinging around old goldie, so Pete called it, while cheefing on the blunt that he had so graciously stole from Pete's lips.

"Is it made out of real gold? Or is it just painted?" Niall took a long draw from the blunt, nearly sending himself into a coughing fit while the smoke bellowed out of his mouth, "Shi–shit," He coughed into his arm, pointing the gun towards the large window ahead.

"Don't insult old goldie, of course she's real gold!" Pete retracted his arm from around Gracie, standing up and sauntering towards Niall with pinched brows, "Give her back."

"Say please." Niall coo'd, pinching one of his eyes shut as he focused on the fake aim of the window.

Within that second, Pete jerked the gun from Niall's hand and slapped him upside the head with his other hand.

"Didn't your mom tell you not to mess with guns, ya fuckin' bastard?" Pete made sure the safety was on before sliding the gun into the drawer of the coffee table and shutting it close.

"My mom told me a lot of things, but I don't think that was one of them," Niall hopped down off the arm of the couch, training his eyes on me and Harry, we were off in our own land, not even paying attention to the shit they were doing.

"Hey!" Niall slapped his hand down on Harry's knee, making his head jerk towards Niall with furrowed brows, "You two love birds can be entranced with one another at another time, spend time with us."

Harry just replied with a breathy laugh, watching as Niall plucked the blunt from his lips and handed it towards Harry. I eyed Harry, then Niall. Honestly, I'd rather have Harry smoke weed than to be doing pills, but it was weird watching as Harry took it and wrapped his pretty pink lips around the brown cigar. The cherry burned as he took a long drag, brows pinched tightly before pulling it away from his lips.

There was something so sexy about him smoking like that, I couldn't place my finger on it.

His cheeks hollowed for a moment, letting the smoke invade his lungs before a big cloud of smoke spilled between his lips. Harry was already pretty tipsy, his eyes were glazed over and the weed just made them more red with each puff he took.