thirty-six.

Two days earlier

Two days earlier

It's been a day without Anna, but it feels like longer. Hell, felt like a fucking lifetime.

Pete and Niall have tried their best to calm me down, but honestly, I can't even calm myself down. Haven't been able to sleep since she went missing. I've found myself sleeping in small spurts due to exhaustion, but my mind jerks me away whenever I remember that Anna is missing.

It's been rough.

I don't know who the fuck took her, but I was looking into it.

Honestly, I had been sitting by the phone for hours just waiting on a call. Waiting for that sketchy number to text me or call me with some cryptic ass message about having Anna, or where to find her. But nothing. I got nothing.

When I went to the church to preach, Angela wasn't there. Apparently she's on some kind of vacation from what one of the ushers had told me.

She probably needed a vacation from torturing people all god damned day.

Nothing specifically weird has happened in church, but I was on my toes. We were still teaching the same things from the black book they had given me. It was still as morbid ever, and I've been trying to slowly teach it. Even if it made my chest hurt to teach.

My main focus at church was to teach as little as I possibly could until we could eradicate what was happening.

Until then, my eyes stayed glued to the laptop.

"You've been on that laptop for hours, mate, can you just eat a bit? Take a break?" Niall's voice was low, careful not to piss me off as he slid some food towards me. I barely glanced at the plate that was full of food. My fingers continued to type away while my other hand used the pad to scroll.

There had to have been some sort of security camera's in the school where we can pin point who took her and what the car looked like. My eyes burned and my hunger was far from me. I couldn't eat. I was sick to my stomach worried about Anna to the point where it made me sick to eat.

"Earth to Harry? Hello?" Niall waved his hand in front of me with a frown. I sighed out, slamming the laptop closed as I looked at him with squinted eyes.

"I'm not hungry," I mumbled to him as I stood to my feet, sliding the laptop off of the table before making a B line out of the kitchen. Niall rushed to the other side of the table where I was exiting, and placed a flat palm against my chest quickly to stop me.

"I know you are worried," He whispered softly with furrowed brows, "But H, you gotta eat. You are worrying us! We want to find Anna just as much as you do, yeah? We just gotta take our time and go through all courses--"

"I don't see you or Pete doing shit!" I snapped at him, slamming the laptop hard on the counter next to me before pointing my pointer finger at Niall, "What have you guys been doing? Eating? Sleeping? You sure as hell aren't doing what I asked you to do!"