seventeen.

God, my head

God, my head.

Fuck.

I was curled up in my bed, letting out whines as I rubbed my head, mumbling cuss words to myself as my red eyes burned when I opened them. I felt a pang in my stomach, my jaw clenching.

I was gonna throw up.

I jumped out of bed despite the dizziness that my head caused and pushed towards the bathroom. I was emptying my stomach into the toilet while my head pounded.

I am never drinking ever again.

I feel like death is waiting outside the door for me.

"Fuck." I whispered out, wiping my mouth with my hand before standing to my feet. I think I blacked out last night after I did that coke, I don't really remember much.

Everything hurts.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face to make myself feel more alive before dragging my ass into the kitchen to grab some ibuprofen to help my headache—and water. My mouth was so dry. I was so dehydrated.

I really hoped I hadn't done anything stupid last night. How did I even get home? I vaguely remember the car ride and the guy outside the hallway, but anything else, I really don't remember. I didn't think I was going to get this sick from drinking and now I'm gonna have to spend a Saturday babying myself better.

This sucks.

I chugged two bottles of water before I even made my coffee. The coffee was just going to make it so much worse if I hadn't drank it. I'm just glad I'm smart.

I checked my phone while my coffee was brewing, texts from Gracie and Zayn were showing on the screen. I let out a groan, tilting my head back.

I forgot that Zayn was at the party last night.

Zayn: what the fuck was that? call me when you wake up. we need to have a talk. i'm tired of fighting with you.

Oops....

Looks like I pissed someone off.

Gracie: hey bestie! i love u so much!! i'm very drunk. also michael has a big dick.

Gracie: OMGSHSJ actually don't read that delete that text

Gracie: ANNA i love u so much. ur probably passed out. anyways LOVE U <33

I rolled my eyes, pinching the bridge of my nose as I set my phone down. All of those texts were sent at 4am this morning. Why were they up so late?

Probably coke.

I wasn't missing out on much, I'm glad Nathan took me home. Whenever that was....

After I got my coffee made, I felt a bit more alive. My throat was still dry and rough, but my headache was starting to go away and my eyes felt less like they were trying to kill me by burning my sockets out. Coffee really helped everything.