thirty.

Sitting at the table where I once fled from, I had a tight grip around the newfound glass of tequila Harry had poured for me

Sitting at the table where I once fled from, I had a tight grip around the newfound glass of tequila Harry had poured for me. Swallowing thickly, I stared across the table at Ajax who had both of his hands folded over one another on the table. The music was still loud in the place, which made it a little less awkward from how quiet it was between all of us.

I wasn't entirely sure why Veronica was still sitting at the table. She seemed like she worked as a dancer here, and didn't really fit into the grand scheme of this meeting. I, still, didn't know why we were having this meeting in the first place or the action that would be taken. Niall said that Ajax was the leader of a group called The Pythons and I've yet to find out what exactly that was.

It sounded vicious, nonetheless.

Harry had his arm wrapped around my waist, my side to his, fingers drumming nervously against the small black dress I had on. I gazed around the area, trying to gauge the table before saying anything to break this awkward silence. Niall and Pete weren't saying anything, they had quickly stopped joking around with one another when Ajax approached the table.

"You've been gone for sometime," Ajax finally spoke up as he looked into his glass of whisky, pursing his lips carefully, "Last time I saw you, you were nose deep in coke in this same booth with one of my dancers on your cock--and you owed me over two hundred pounds for those drugs."

Harry's expression did not falter. His eyes laid on the table as his drumming on my skin picked up a bit more. The tension was thick. Ajax was incredibly intimidating too. His brown mess of hair parted in the middle and hid both sides of his face, only showing the small middle of his face. There was a small smirk on his lips as he pushed his glass away, a husky chuckle leaving him.

"But of course, I eventually got paid back," His voice was rough, gesturing with his large tattoo'd hand towards Pete, "You can thank Pete for that. He paid off your debt to me after you left."

Harry glanced out of the side of his eye towards Pete who was now staring at Harry with a slight frown. His posture slowly straightened as he placed his hands onto the table, dark eyes bringing up towards Ajax to meet his gaze.

"We need your help," Harry said lowly, but loud enough for him to hear. There was a long silence following after Harry's plea. Ajax hadn't moved, his body still as his bright blue eyes buried deep into Harry's.

I looked between the both of them, they were stern in each others presence while Harry was more softened and submissive than Ajax was.

"You know," Ajax's voice lowered as his gaze went from Harry to bore into my eyes. A devious smile played on his lips as he reached out towards me. I held my breath, not knowing what was going to happen next, but at the last moment his hand grabbed at the tequila bottle. "You never introduced yourself to me."

I blinked hard. Harry's jaw tensed up, his eyes averting towards me as he gave me a once over. I felt my body start to harden under the tension of Ajax's gaze. Swallowing thickly, I adjusted in my seat as I allowed my expression to ease up. Play the part, play the part, play the part.