forty.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"I didn't do anything wrong!"

I stood in the living-room with, well, basically everyone. Call me a nark, but when I found Harry in the bathtub the night before, I called Pete, and when he didn't answer, I called Niall. I don't really have much against Veronica, but watching her getting chewed out by Ajax was golden.

Harry was really fucked up last night. It took my entire body strength to get him out of the tub and into his bed, he could barely walk from how light his body felt. The drugs didn't really help. If Gracie wasn't coming over, I would have spent the night plotting how to torture her from helping Harry relapse.

I mean, who the fuck does something like that?

"You didn't do anything wrong?!" I chimed in angrily, fists clenched by my side as I narrowed my eyes at her.

"He asked for them, unlike you all, I give him whatever he wants!" Veronica argued back, to which I nearly lunged myself at her because the last few hours all I could think about was beating the fuck out of her.

Ajax saw how fuming I was just standing there, but Niall was the one that grabbed my wrist and pulled me back away from her. I supposed it was better for me to stand back, given I've never fought anyone in my life and she had a gun that she could easily use on me. I just had these hands.

But, they were rated E for Everyone because if Niall didn't stop me, I was going to give it my best shot and just hope for the best outcome.

"You told me you were clean," Ajax seethed through his teeth, stalking towards the coffee table that had a small bag of pills mixed with some weed, "That was the deal. You got clean and I let you work at the club. How long have you been lying to me, Veronica?"

Oop.

I did not know that.

"I am clean! I just smoked some weed last night, I didn't do any pills!" Veronica fought back, to which I was shocked that Harry was still sleeping soundly in the other room while we all caused a fuss in his living-room.

"So, a drug test would tell me you're clean then?" Ajax held the bag tightly in his hand, studying over it before glaring towards Veronica.

Veronica stood her ground, staring intensely towards Ajax. The room was thick with tension, mainly between me and her. After I got Harry into bed, I sent Zayn away and told him not to come back to Harry's unless he was in life threatening danger. He's lucky I said just that instead of telling him not to come back at all. She was pissed at me because I ratted her out and sent her fucktoy home too.

Harry deserved better than the people that used him.

"Fine!" She finally admitted, pulling at the short strands of her hair as she shrugged, "I did a couple pills last night, but that's it. I'm not addicted anymore though, it was just a one time thing!"