fifty-seven.

"So, you're not coming to town any time soon then?"

"No, not right now..." Niall's voice floated through the phone, a hint of somberness to it.

"Are you sure you're okay, Niall?" I asked, staring at Harry who was lacing his tie together softly, his brows furrowed as he watched me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Really. The whole thing with Rina just kind of–" Niall inhaled sharply through the phone, a rustling sound coming from the other side of the phone, "Honestly, it just kind of brought back some unpleasant memories. I just need a break, but I'll be back soon."

"I figured," I sighed, brushing my hair out of my face, "But, I understand. Just text me or Harry, let us know when you're coming back down."

"Will do." Niall chirped lightly.

I clicked the phone, throwing the bed on the phone with a sigh. We hadn't seen Niall since the night that night we went out with Rina. It was odd, Niall just dipped after that and didn't really tell anyone until we reached out days later. We knew he needed a break, but it was jarring.

"He still in London?" Harry mumbled, fixing his hair in the mirror softly, pursing his lips in attentive focus.

"Yeah, he said he would let us know when he's coming back, though," I shrugged one shoulder, leaning down to put my heels on, still looking up at Harry as my fingers worked the buckles, "I feel bad for him."

Harry rubbed one of his eyes with his knuckles, turning towards me as he leaned against the dresser.

"I do too, I hope he's alright. I know his anxiety can get the best of him sometimes," He walked towards me, grabbing my black overcoat that was pleaded. When I stood to my feet, adjusting my feet into my heels, Harry walked behind me and placed the coat over my shoulders, "Are you ready to leave?"

"Yeah, I think they're already there," We were majorly late for a double date dinner with Pete and Gracie. I fucking hated being late, "We should head out."

"I didn't mean to take that long, sorry, baby. I really didn't think that Ajax was going to keep me as long as he did." Harry said as he grabbed the keys, swinging them around his fingers as we walked towards the front door.

"I just don't understand why he can't keep Pete behind instead," I mumbled to myself with my hands up in defeat, but still shook my head and brushing it off before Harry could argue, "Doesn't matter. I'm hungry."

I would say that I could take credit for the double date, but it was Gracie's idea. She was missing the old days when we all hung out together, which I didn't blame her. I missed it too. Given, Pete and Niall were staying at Harry's apartment half the time and I was right across the hall consoling not only myself, but Gracie who just lost life long friends. It was a hard time for all of us, but we were a group that was strong enough to rise above because of the support we had.