forty-three.

tw/ if you don't like sex in a church, i'd suggest not to read this chapter x

I awoke later that day with Harry wrapped around me, his warmth was such a peaceful way to wake

I awoke later that day with Harry wrapped around me, his warmth was such a peaceful way to wake. His naked chest flush against my back, I could feel his breaths softly curl at the back of my neck with each soft take.

I decided to myself that I never wanted to wake up without him, that I always wanted to feel him close to me each morning. It brought me peace, one that I'd never known before.

I was just sad that it didn't last that long until Niall called us down for breakfast, which jolted Harry awake from the immediate ruckus. It was more-so brunch, the time we had woke was almost noon, but we didn't beat ourselves up about it since we had stayed up so late the night before.

Another lovely way to wake up with Niall shaking his hips in the kitchen to some jazz music that he had put on, I never pegged him as the type to listen to this sort of music, but there he was swaying across the kitchen with an apron on and a chef's hat that was hanging on the wall the night before. Pete and Gracie were sat at the table, having their coffee and already half-way through their brunch, I supposed that me and Harry were the only two that decided to sleep today.

"How's the hangover?" I chirped behind a large cup of coffee, a smile on my lips.

"Don't ever let me drink that much again!" Gracie whined, "I've got the shakes this morning and I nearly fell trying to get out of bed. Still feel drunker than hell."

I chuckled.

"You're kinda cute when you're drunk though," Pete coo'd to her, giving her a small smile.

"Even when I puked on you?" Gracie pouted.

I stared at the two, eyes squinted. I wasn't one to get between crushes, or whatever you want to call this, but I thought it to be weird that Gracie and Pete were flirting with one another. It was so obvious with the look in their eyes that they had some sort of attraction to each other.

"Even when you puked on me." Pete hummed, sending her a wink.

I rolled my eyes, turning to Niall who sat a large plate of food in front of me.

"Eat, it's a traditional Italian breakfast!" Niall chirped, "And tell Harry to get downstairs before it gets cold."

The food did look better than the english breakfast that Niall tried to serve me in London, but I'll just keep that to myself.

"Thanks, Niall, but he's in the shower right now." I sent him a playful wink, pulling the dish towards me as I started to eat.

Every time I drank, I woke up the next morning more hungry than ever. It was like the munchies, but replace the weed with tequila.

"Do you guys have any plans for today?" Niall hummed, taking a seat in front of me with his own plate of food, "Me, Pete and Gracie are going to do some wine tastings later. You guys should come with."