forty-two.

His hands were all over my body, which each breath he took I felt him sucking the oxygen out of my lungs

His hands were all over my body, which each breath he took I felt him sucking the oxygen out of my lungs. The sounds of the club were drowned out as we created our own personal worlds with each other, even as we pushed through the crowd to the back door where my relief awaits me.

Harry's lips couldn't detach from mine, it was as if he knew this place like the back of us hand as he walked us both backwards until I felt the door hit my spine. I let out a gasp, fluttering my eyes as I broke the kiss to look back at the door, but Harry only reattached his lips to my neck where he nibbled at the sweet of my skin while his hand found the doorknob to free us of our pleasurable agony that we created.

My feet that were once sturdy on the thumping ground now tripped backwards as he pushed the door open and I felt the cold air hit my skin, bringing me back to where we were. The sounds of our feet scuffing against the pavement filled the alleyway as he pushed me out of the building, leaving the music drowning in the background until the door shut behind us and muffled the loud noises all together.

With my heart thumping in my chest, I tried to focus on the way his cherry lips were leaving marks on my skin to claim me as his own, his tongue laying flat on the bruises that he left behind on my neck while his hands traced around my hips and found their way to the backside to grip my ass hard. Trying to muffle the moans were no longer in the cards, his heat was intoxicating and I couldn't fight it any longer, he had me where he wanted me. I was his prey and he caught me in his trap, though I never wanted to leave it.

I would happily die here, tangled in his webs.

"God, you taste so good," Harry broke the silence, mixed with the slur of the tequila that effected his voice. He rose his head only slightly to check if anyone was around, at least he was that decent, and when the coast was clear he took my waist and pushed me behind the dumpster to hide the sight of us.

A dumpster? How...romantic.

I had to thank the alcohol that was in my system, I typically couldn't really smell anything when I was drunk, not that it mattered. The last thing on my mind was the dumpster besides us, no, I was staring into the eyes of the devil who would inevitably take my soul and devour it with each strained moan and groan that went past my lips. His lips curled into a smirk, mimicking the Cheshire Cat, but in a much more tame and erotic way.

"I want to take my time with you so desperately," Harry used his knuckle to tilt my chin upwards, eyeing the flustered features of my doe eyes and reddened cheeks. He clicked his tongue lightly, looking off to one side, then the other, "But we have to be quick, don't we?"

"That's how it always seems to go," I agreed, remembering all the other times that we had to be quick. We never got a chance to take our time, though it was no one's faults, we just get ourselves so worked up in the wrong moments that we need to take what we can get with each other.

Another click of his tongue, his fingers disappeared into the roots of my hair, pinching it slowly to create tension against my skull as he pulled me forward. I winced, but it felt lovely, it was something I had only done once or twice, but I couldn't lie when I said I liked the pain. His thumb pressed hard onto the bottom of my lip and dragged it down slowly to show the bottom of my teeth.