fifty-two.

"I just don't feel like going out tonight," I sighed in stress as I stared down between the two outfits I had laid out on the bed

"I just don't feel like going out tonight," I sighed in stress as I stared down between the two outfits I had laid out on the bed. Niall was on his way to pick us up, Harry had already gotten dressed, meanwhile I was on the brink of crying. "I've had a really long day, baby, I just want to stay home with you–" I turned to Harry who was just as stressed at my sudden change of emotion, placing a hand onto his chest, "--Lay down, watch the Notebook, we can cuddle. We can celebrate at home, don't you think?"

"Darling, Niall already told his friends that we were coming," Harry rubbed my shoulders, placing a kiss to my forehead carefully, "We can just go for a couple hours, come home and cuddle, okay?"

I sighed out again, "Are you not going to ask who his new friends are?! I mean, fuck, Harry; I already told you that I found grenades in that guys shack!" I whined out, pushing myself from him as I rubbed my face, "I don't want to be put into that situation again."

"Niall would never put you in danger, you and I both know that, Angel!" Harry placed a hand on his hip, pursing his lips, "If you want to stay home, you can. Why don't you text Gracie and ask her to come over tonight? I'll leave some money for pizza and movies. How does that sound?"

"I don't want to be away from you!" I finally cracked, raising my voice as I jumped from the bed, "I've missed you all day, can't you see? I just want you to stay here with me!"

Harry frowned, pinching the bridge of his nose before rubbing his face slowly, rocking his head side to side as he paced the room. There was a heavy anxious feeling in my chest as I stared down at my clothes, looking between a casual outfit and a dress. But in reality, I wanted to stay in my sleepwear. I didn't want to go out with anyone tonight.

"Two hours," Harry finally stopped in front of me, taking my hands as he kissed my knuckles, "Baby, just two hours and I am all yours. We can cuddle on the couch, watch movies, I don't care what we do when we get home, okay?"

When I realized that he was not going to budge, I only shrank with a soft nod to him. Harry pulled me into a tight hug, nuzzling his nose into my hair with a sigh. Maybe it was the recent nightmares that had made me feel this way, needy and anxious, feeling as if I needed to be babied, but fuck I was finding it so hard to be away from Harry tonight.

"Two hours..." I whispered, blinking back the tears before he could see them. A honk came from outside of the house, confirming that Niall was here to pick us up.

"Two hours," Harry pulled from me, "Get dressed, okay? It'll be over before you know it and we can lay in bed and snuggle," He sang softly to me with a crooked smile, "And I can give you all the sweet kisses," His fingers drew underneath my jaw, "Maybe give you a back massage tonight, how does that sound?"

My lips quirked up, "You know how to win me over and I hate that sometimes," I pulled the casual clothes from the bed, hugging them to my body, "You're lucky that I adore you."