❃.✮:▹ 01 ◃:✮.❃

"Jungkook-ah. We need to talk. Come home, right now!" Mr. Jeon said sternly in the phone call with his son, Jeon Jungkook. On the other side, Jungkook just agreed. "I am coming, father. Gimme some time."

In 5 minutes, Jungkook came home and he saw both Mr. and Mrs. Jeon sitting on the couch. "Come, Jungkook-ah. Sit down. Do you want to drink some water, son?"

Mrs. Jeon softly asked and he nodded. She immediately smiled and asked the maid to get some water. After he drinking some water, Mr. Jeon cleared his throat.

"I wanna marry you off to Seokjin, Kim Seokjin. My besfriend's son. Your brother's husband's brother." Jungkook tched. "It is ok with him, appa?" He asked.

Mr. Jeon nodded his head. "It is." He said and Jungkook immediately got up from his place. "I am ok with it, too appa. You can fix a date for the marriage, but please do let me know before so, that I can check and settle my schedule."

He said and turned to leave the mansion but, his father stopped him. "One condition, Jeon." Jungkook stopped in his tracks. "This marriage has to go through every step in the official marriage.

Not a point to be left behind. Engagement, marriage and honeymoon. Everything in order!

A spotless marriage is all that must be planned. And you.. I repeat! Only you should plan that! If I see your secretary planning it for you...." He concluded shaking his head looking at Jungkook.

"I understand, appa. I will do it all by myself." Jungkook said and bowed to his mom and dad. "If you have nothing to say, I have a meeting to attend to."

He said and Mr. Jeon again started, "You have a meeting with Seokjin tomorrow. Meet him and get to know him. It is useful for your marriage." Mr. Jeon said and Jungkook looked at his father.

"But, I have an important meeting with the States delega-" "I don't care, Jungkook-ah. Reschedule it." Mr. Jeon said, serious.

"Damn it." Jungkook murmered under his breath and Mr. Jeon, "I won't care, Jungkook. If work's important to you, Jungkook's important to me. Just do whatever you want, bit meet up with him tomorrow on time.

At 11 in the morning." Mr. Jeon asserted. "Ok, appa." Jungkook said and without waiting he left the mansion. "He seriously looks hurt, hon." Mrs. Jeon said looking at her son's disappearing figure.

"Honey.. I think, the decision I took is the best for both us and Jungkook."