❃.✮:▹ 47 ◃:✮.❃

Jin totally avoided Jungkook because he was mad at him. Not just mad but embarrassed.

He was drugged unknowingly and his family members knew he pleasured himself right in their kitchen. And knowing it's his own husband who drugged his drink is making him more mad.

While, Jungkook understood that Jin needs some time alone, of the situation he uad gone through, but he couldn't realise that it was him who made him upset.

He didn't forget any og the words Hoseok said when they last met.

"You forgot me and now you have Seokjin." His train of thoughts are disturbed by something very important. "Good morning, Mr. Jeon."

"Good morning, Mr. Cooper. How are you doing?"

"I am doing great. Hope you are doing great, too." The Man in the call is the CEO of one of the best companies in America. "I am pleased to announce that we are happy to be partners with you. We can sign a contract here in States if you made tine to come here. We could come to Korea but I am afraid we are actually planning on renovation of the building so it is not possible in this month."

"i totally understand, Mr. Cooper. I and Seokjin will come to sign the contract with you. Please don't worry."

"Haha, Good to hear it, Jungkook. See you later. I have a meeting to attend. Good bye."

"Bye, Mr. Cooper." The call is cut and Jungkook is more than just happy. He quickly called his brother's numbers to a conference call and wanted to announce it.

"That's great, kook! Told appa about it? Told Seokjin about it?" Jimin asked as he was completely excited, doing the laundry. "That is amazing, kook!" Taehyung said and Jungkook became silent. "What happened, Kook? are you gonna answer me or not?" Jimin asked again.

"We fought. Seokjin and I fought just yesterday."

"Wait, what? What happened?" Taehyung asked before Jimin can. "Long story. I-I just can't tell you."

"Sit and talk, kook. I thought you are really working hard for both of you and now you both fought seems bad but ok. Just talk to him about your problem or anything and this matter. He has to go with you because he is now your assistant." Jimin explained and Jungkook hummed. "Seeing Jin's smiling when we were there was a good news for us.

In fact, when we talked on the call, he seemed to be completely silent but turned all happy ever since the first of these get-togethers. That made us really happy, eomma and appa are really happy gor you both, Kook."

"I-I get it. I will take care of this. You tell appa about this deal, hyung."

Jimin hummed and left and then Taehyung left after some business talk.

Meanwhile, Jin just woke up as he felt slight pain in the head. "Ugh-f-" He sat up and made his way towards the bathroom to wash up. After that, he went downstairs, not noticing the person who is waiting eagerly to share something with him.

"S-Seokjin." He called out. Jin didn't stop picking a glass for water and Jungkook continued. "I know, you're mad at me but I am sorry. I am really sorry. I-I actually didn't drug your drink to have a night with you. I-it was something else. Trust me, but I can't just tell you the reason, at all."

Jin sighed as he leaned on the counter. "It's ok." He said, 'Guess i can't be mad at you at least for a while.' He looked ay his husband who was waiting for jim to accept his apology. "I am fine, don't worry, Jungkook. What do you wanna have for Lunch?"

Jungkook smiled showing all his teeth and Jin melted for it, instantly. He held his hand and pulled him to the table to sit. "Well, I have a good news and we can have lunch from outside!" He excitedly said. "What is it?" Jin asked with a smile on his face.

"Well, Mr. Cooper wants to partner up with our company!"

_______________________

author: Sorry for the late update. 🤝🏻💕

and here you go my teddy bears and specially Jinkooklove7 hope you'll like it. 👀🙈