❃.✮:▹ 06 ◃:✮.❃

Jin fell asleep right beside Mr. Jeon. Mr. Jeon opened his eyes and the first person he saw, was Jin. He brushed sleeping Jin's hair. He smiled heart-fully. He remembered what Jungkook did and his veins popped out in anger. But, he controlled himself and continued to caress Jin.

Jin woke up suddenly while saying, 'are you ok, appa?' Mr. Jeon smiled and answered. "I am fine, Jinnie. Your love brought me back. Did you rest well? Where is eomma and appa?" He asked and he nodded his head with a smile.

"I did, appa. Eomma and appa took eomma back to our house. And you have to be at ours for some days. Please!?" He asked and Mr. Jeon nodded. "Alright, Jinnie. But, did Jungkook come anytime now?" Jin bit his lip in anticipation. He didn't know what to say. "He-he was tired too, appa. So-so, I asked him to rest. He will come again to take you home, do-n't worry about him." He looked away.

"Are you hungry, appa? Do you wanna have something?" He said getting up from his place. Of course, he did call Jungkook because both Mr. and Mrs. Jeon fainted and since he is their son, he has to come atleast see them in that position. Mr. Jeon stopped him by holding his hand.

"You are so bad at lying, Jinnie. You know, I know it. I have to seriously teach that brat a lesson. I am sorry, Jinnie. This marriage is a mess. More than just a mess. I am sorry for everything, you are suffering right now." He smiled softly, "No, appa. I am happy, I married the man I love by heart.

And he seriously has a job to take care of and I know that. I shouldn't stop him, as a husband. And talking about it, he is my husband now! Nobody has a right to Yell or raise at my husband." He said with a cutepout on his face. Mr. Jeon chuckled. "Of course, of course, Jinnie. I won't say anything to him, don't worry."

He ruffled his hair. "And promise me, you will not bring that up, appa." He said and he put forth his pinky. Mr. Jeon giggled and connected his pinky to Jin's, "I promise, Jinnie. I promise." He said and pulled Jin in, he kissed his forehead, while Jin smiled.

"When will we move in, Appa?" He asked as he moved away. "Oh! About that! You can move in right tomorrow. The furniture, your clothes and everything is ready, Jinnie. I made sure so, don't need to worry at all. Just talk to Jungkook about it. You can move in anytime you want. But, you make sure you both go in at a time, ok?" He said and Jin nodded.

"I will make sure, appa. Don't worry. But, how are you feeling now? Shall we go home?" Jin asked handing a glass of water. Mr. Jeon drank the water nodding hus head, "I am totally fine and yes, I wanna go home. It is so suffocating in here." Jin smiled at Mr. Jeon.

He called Jungkook, Jin called Jungkook. He lifted the number which is unknown to Jungkook. "Hello, Jungkook. This is Seokjin. Your husband!" Jin said and Jungkook said, "Oh, hello, Seokjin! I will get home in minutes, don't worry. Is there something you need!?"

"THIS DAY IS YOUR WEDDING DAY, JUNGKOOK. I'M YOUR HUSBAND, FOR GOD'S SAKE!" Jin sighed thinking in himself.  "Appa fain-fainted, Jungkook. He can get discharged and he wants you to take you home. We have things to talk, too." Jungkook answered, "Alright! Which hospital is that? I will come in 5." Jin told him the name of the hospital.

"Alright, gimme five minutes, I will be right there." He sighed hard and went back to where Mr. Jeon is and put his hand on his hand. "Appa, you promised." Mr. Jeon nodded as he brushed the younger's hair. "Yes, yes, Jinnie. I do remember it well. When is he coming?" Jin looked at his phone and said, "Maybe in 4 minutes, appa." They both chuckled.

Minutes later, Jungkook came and went straight to Mr. Jeon's room. He found him talking to Jin. Nothing really caught his mind. They went to his car and got inside. Jungkook in the front seat, Jin and Mr. Jeon in the back seat. "Jungkook, about moving in. We shall go tomorrow. You can tell me when you are free we can go together."

Jin said as he covered Mr. Jeon with a thick blanket. "Why don't you go first? I can join later tomorrow in the evening." He said and Jin couldn't stop him but still he has to. "Please, Jungkook. Please, let's go together." He looked sadly at Mr. Jeon. "Ok, then. We can go there by 6 in the morning. I think it's the best time."

Jin hummed, "Alright. Take us to our house, Jungkook. Eomma and appa will stay over at ours for a bit. Till, appa gets his health back." Jungkook hummed.

"You heard him."

___________________________________________

Author: for divyaBenarji  hope you will like it.