❃.✮:▹ 12 ◃:✮.❃

... I pass the coffees to the employees. I pass the documents from the employees to the employers. But, I still wonder why CEOs have a room with the developmental and financial departments.

Anyways, I call myself the incharge of the floor but the employers and employres call me the intern. Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Kim!" Jin was with a fond smile while looking at Soobin. He was smiling and it reminded him of someone in the past.

He shrugged it off and soon greeted back. Soobin smiled andand showed him around and When they were talking they heard someone clear their throat. It took their attention and quickly looked back. But, Soobin's eyes we're right on Jin.

"The table and chairs are all set." He said with bis hands in his pocket. Jin nodded and looked at Soobin, who was already looking at Jin. "Thanks for showing me around, Mr. Choi. See you around." Soobin nodded and imitated a salute. Jungkook just shook his head and walked back in.

Jin followed him and later, Kai walked in. Kai explained everything and Jin understood them very well.

Jungkook was sparing time to time stares at both of them. When Kai left, Jungkook gave him a side-eye. "Seokjin,"

Jin looked at Jungkook while smiling adorably at the tablet and Jungkook couldn't help but stare at Jin. Jin hummed again, "Yes, Mr. Jeon?" Jungkook looked away in a hurry and cleared his throat.

"Y-you you got how to deal with the tab, Seokjin?" He asked and Jin smiled, "Yes, Mr. Jeon. Everything is clear."

He nodded and said, "Add a meeting with the financial department in ten minutes and save it. Also let them know. Minutes also should be recorded, well." Jin nodded and wuickly added what Jungkook said and went to inform about it.

Jungkook watched him go. 10 minutes later, Jin knocked and came back in. "The employees are ready, Mr. Jeon." Jungkook nodded and got up. He walked to the conference room and everyone were already there.

"Good morning, everyone. Let's start. Chief, let me know the progress please." The chief nodded and came forth. Meanwhile, Jin started to note everything in the notepad in tab.

The meeting was done and Jungkook asked Jin to follow. He followed.

"Give me a report on it as soon as possible, Seokjin." Jin nodded and began recording the report. Half an hour later, he put the report before Jungkook and Jungkook was more than surprised. Even Kai wasn't this fast.

"Very good. What's next in my schedule, Seokjin?" Seokjin without looking at his tablet, he said, "Lunch, sir." Jungkook nodded and continued to do his work. Jin got confused of why is he like that but he completely forget he has to serve lunch for him.

He ran to his place and opened the bag he brought with himself. "Mr. Jeon. The food is ready to be served. I will be waiting in the next room." He said and walked away. When, he glanced at the employees, he found 2, 3 people and Soobin was arranging his bag and getting started on eating.

Soobin looked at Jin, scanning the room, he came forward. "Good afternoon, Mr. Kim. Do you need help with something?"

Jin nodded with a smile, "Ah? Yes, Mr. Choi. Is there a microwave in our office?" Soobin chuckled. "No, Mr. Kim. That's the reason there is no one here. Every who works here goes the canteen in the ground floor. They all want to bring their own packed food but they couldn't just because there is more microwave in here.

Realising this, Mr. Jeon also sponsored for the ones who eat there. Now, the food is 20% off. Lucky for them, but my mother is strict with my diet. I have to eat home made food only. Bland!" He sadly said.

Jin thought about it and Jungkook came out taking Jin's attention. "Seokjin, let's go." They heard him, walking straight towards the room. Jin turned towards Soobin. "Oh, Mr. Choi. You enjoy your food, eat well." Soobin nodded and saw Jin leave.

He was partly also confused of why he is following Jungkook but shrugged it off.

In the personal room, Jungkook was reading an article and Jin was arranging the food on the table. "Mr. Jeon, your food." He said and put it before Jungkook. "Eat well."

In the silence, Jin and Jungkook ate their food. Jin was contemplating on whether to ask Jungkook about having microwaves in the office coffee room but decided not to.

As usual, Jungkook left after he is done eating and Jin put the boxes inside the bag. He walked back to their chamber and the other half of the day is just as boring as it seemed in the morning.

In the evening, at 6, everyone are supposed to leave and Jungkook, too. He wanted to work a little more and said, "Jin, you can go. I will come a little later." Jin hesitated a bit but nodded. He planned on making a delicious meal for Jungkook, like everyday.

He bowed to Jungkook, "Nice work, Mr. Jeon. Good evening." He left when Jungkook also bowed back.