❃.✮:▹ 14 ◃:✮.❃

He got ready and came down stairs and meanwhile, Jungkook was waiting for him to come. He rushed upstairs, leaving a confused Jin. Nevertheless, he had his breakfast and left a note saying, 'Jungkook, I am leaving to the office.' He left.

He reached office at 9.30 and he headed in. He greeted everyone on the way and went to his chamber. "I just have to face Mr. March now." He mumbled and went to the conference room.

And on the way, he was met with Mr. Choi. Soobing popped out of nowhere. "Good morning, Mr. Kim. How's your day?" He asked and Jin smiled. "Follow me if you can, Mr. Choi. Good morning, by the way.

My day is just starting and am about to meet Mr. March at 10." Soobin followed him while thinking Mr. March. "Mr. Kim! Are you talking about Mr. Alexander March?" Jin nodded, "Yes, Mr. Choi"

"You can call me Soobin, Mr. Kim." Soobin said and continued, "See, Mr. Kim, Mr. March is known to be an open pervert. If he likes something, he wouldn't take a back step. Here, you are really beautiful and I don't think he won't have his eye on you."

Jin chuckled, "Thank you, Soobin. Thank you for complimenting me. Well, I need to go. You can carry on with your work now." Jin said while waiting for the elevator. Soobin said, "No! I will come with you. I have no work anyways."

"Fine."

They entered the conference room and found Mr. March waiting for them to come. Mr. March seemed like he clearly didn't expect Soobin to come. Soobin was full, on guard. And before they could hold hands for a handshake, Soobin took Mr. March's hand.

"Good morning, Mr. March. Glad to meet you." Soobin said and then Jin. Mr. March smiled and greeted back. He didn't seem to be much suspicious but later on he seemed like an eagle having his eyes on a chick. He was enjoying seeing Jin.

Meanwhile, Jin was busy explaining the condition and was even continuing because Mr. March was busy staring Jin and not answering later after him.

He cleared his throat when Jin completely stopped. "Ah, right. I have something for you to pass to your boss. Please, note it down." He said and passed a document to Jin. Soobin already caught his pervy gaze on Jin and became angry. Jin didn't, on the other side.

Mr. March continued to stare at Jin all the while and Jin completed to note the points down. "Can I also have a printed copy of this, Mr. March?"

"No, Mr. Kim. We can't give you a printed note of the document." Jin somehow nodded and they all got up to leave. Mr. March came forward and tried to put a hand on Jin's body, but Soobin is quick enough to pull him.

Mr. March seemed a bit pissed about it. He put his hand on Jin's and tried to pull him a little closer. Jin automatically felt a little uncomfortable but stayed silent. "Si-sir." Jin mumbled when the old man's hand slided through Jin's waist.

Soobin held Jin's hand and pulled him to himself. Jin landed on Soobin's chest as he was breathing hard already. "Good to meet you, Mr. March. Our secretary here is a little sick today, I hope you understand." He said and Mr. March clicked his tongue and left the room in a hurry.

"Are you ok, Mr. Kim?" Soobin asked while holding the other's shoulders gently. Jin slowly started to calm down. "Thank you, Soobin. Thank you so much."

He breathed in more and continued, "I am sorry for not listening to you." He said and slowly looked at Soobin. "No worries, Mr. Kim. Come let's go." He said and slowly lead him towards their floor.

In the coffee room, he gave him a coffee. "Thanks fo-"

"Oh, stop it, Mr. Kim. You've thanked me enough already. I know nobody would believe anyone who says like that. Anyways, now that you know how bastard that March is, be careful from now on, Mr. Kim."

Jin smiled at Soobin, exactly the same way he did on the first day he met Soobin. "You can call me Jin, Soobin. I am comfortable that way too. I am Kim Seokjin."

"Of course, Mr. Kim. I know you very well. I have been there for your brother's wedding. Namjoon hyung is actually our senior." Jin nodded while carefully listening to him. "Nice, Soobin. You should've just talked to me when you've seen me. We could've been good friends already!"

They had a fun chat for sometime and exchanged their numbers for good. Jin as usual went back home since his work in office is done. 

Meanwhile, back at home, Jungkook was done with his breakfast and was checking for mails. he heard a car's noise and he thought it was Jin. he continued doing his work in his laptop and someone rang the doorbell. Jin usually doesn't ring the doorbell. he doesn't need to. Jungkook, being confused, he went to get the door. he found someone else that's not Jin. 

He smirked, "I didn't expect yo to be here, Yoongi." the other one made his way past Jungkook and went inside. "Your house is quite luxrious. definitely not your taste, Jungkook."

"Why are you here, Yoongi?" a reply was heard. "Appa called out for us. he wants to meet us." Jungkook sighed loud and made his way towards his room to get ready. after some time, he came back with good fit and they both made their way towards Mr. Jeon's house.