❃.✮:▹ 19 ◃:✮.❃

Jin put his hand on the other's shoulder. "You ok?" The other nodded as he stared at the manual. "Yes, Jin. Fine, but not fine. I dont know how to deal with this."

"Its completely fine, Soobinie. You just have to put some food in a bowl and put that in. Set the timer and we are done. It does it's work." Soobin nodded, "Ok, but where is the bowl?"

Jin chuckled, "As i said, they are on their way. They must here by today." Just a second later an employee came to the coffee room and called for Jin. "Yes, coming. Come with me, Soobin."

Both of them, walked towards the man and signed the paper. They went back to the coffee room and Jin explained what should be done. Soobin carefully listened and learnt it.

"Now, i can eat my food hot. Yaaaay!" Jin giggled as he ruffled the other's hair. Soobin stopped what he was doing as he brushed his hair one last time, seeing Jin leave the room, happy.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was getting ready for the meeting with Mr. March. He wanted some files required for the meeting nd looked over at Jin's table. He found no-one. He sighed and went to his place to take the documents.

Jungkook didn't care to take a look at Jin's table ever since they are boss and assistant. He found the other's table very neat and tidy.

He scanned the table and found their wedding picture. he smiled looking at it, taking it into his hands, which was having both of them facing each other. He felt a bit uncomfortable staring it. He reminded himself of the day of their wedding.

They didn't even take a nice picture of themselves after the vows and wedding. Their picture would've been a happy and smiley Jin and Jungkook but it's not. It has an expressionless Jin and Jungkook.

He put it back and took the files from there. He went outside the room but someone bumped into him. It was Jin.

Jin lost his balance as he got bumped into someone double as him. He held onto the door frame tightly but Jungkook slid his hand behind Jin to his waist.

He held onto him tight and Jungkook was staring at Jin, Jin only. Meanwhile Jin was maintaining his posture. When he got a good posture, he looked at Jungkook already staring at him. He looked down at his attire and he is all dressed.

'Might be going to the meeting.' Jin thought. "I am fine, Jungkook. Thank you." Jin said but Jungkook was just blankly staring. "Jungkook-" he again called. No response.

"Jungkook!" He slightly pushed the other away to stand up properly. Making Jungkook come back to the world. "Thank you. Are you going to the meeting?" Jungkook mindlessly nodded and walked past Jin.

"Hwaiting!" He said as he saw Jungkook leave.

The meeting_

Jungkook sat down on the couch at the waiting place even when he was asked to go to conference room. He sat there, like a boss. He didn't care about what other people would think. While other's are in pure awe. A handsome Man in their office and who wouldn't drool over such a man. But, nobody in particular knew he was married to another most beautiful person.

Mr. March just arrived to his office and he saw Jungkook there. He wasn't informed so he shouldn't be blamed.

"Good morning, Jungkook. Why wasn't i informed? Let's go to the conference room and discuss further." He extended his hand for a handshake but Jungkook didn't even raise onto his feet.

He was mad, of course he was mad.

"Not needed. We can discuss it right here! I have SOOO MANY things to discuss about, too."