❃.✮:▹ 08 ◃:✮.❃

Jin and Jungkook reached the mansion which was beautiful from outside, like a palace. Jin was amazed at the sight. He smiled when he thought of him and Jungkook together there. They went inside together.

He forgot about Jungkook and went stood at the door step. He waited for Jungkook to come but didn't look up at him. He can't look up at him. When Jungkook stood next to him, Jin felt butterflies in his chest which really made him blush. He blushed! Jungkook just waited for Jin.

Jin, as usual stay put and opened the big door. He eyes shined looking at the Chandelier shining from the sunlight. It was like a dream.. A dream where everything is outstanding and beautiful. To beautiful to become a real one but still he is living in the reality which looks like a dream. He has got all the things he need, provided with everything he need but one thing's missing.

He continued in and saw everything arranged very neatly. Jungkook was habituated with all of this. He saw everything of this sort and nothing's really new. He went straight to the top floor and found his bedroom. He went inside and started to get ready.

While Jin was wandering around exploring the place. The whole house looks like his dream house. It is exactly the way he imagined it to be. Like how he wanted to decorate it. He was so happy his now father provided him that. He looked around from the place and his eyes searched for certain someone.

And he didn't find him anywhere. And he tried searching for him and ended up finding him in his own room. He smiled and went back to exploring the house. He was swaying while touching the furniture. Everything feels perfect.

He immediately sat on the couch and took his phone out. He called his father (-in-law) and it was answered. "Hello, appa. How are you doing now? Did you take your medicines? Did you get your breakfast?"

Meanwhile, Mr. Jeon was giggling while hearing Jin. He was reading a newspaper, he put his glasses aside and was ready to answer his questions. "Yes, yes, Jinnie. I am doing fine. Yes, i took my medicines and yes, only after having my breakfast. Ok now?"

"Of course, appa. I can breathe now." He heard a giggle again, "How's the house?" Jin just suppressed an embarrassed feeling. "It is totally amazing, appa. Totally, completely." He breathed out. "That's good to hear, Jinnie. What is he doing?" Mr. Jeon asked.

The other just looked up where Jungkook's room was and sighed, he is working, appa." The one in the call sighed this time. Jin who heard immediately changed it to make the atmosphere lighter. "Appa, appa, take your medicines on time and food on time, too. I will talk to you later.

I have to cook breakfast for my husband before he gets back to his work, appa. Bye, take care, appa. Jinnie will never forgive you if you don't become better." He huffed audibly and Mr. Jeon chuckled.

"Yes, Jinnie. I will take care. You take care." The call was cut shortly. With a smile, he went into the kitchen and started the cooking. The groceries? Mr. Jeon planned it all.

Minutes later, the food is ready with aroma. Jin went to Jungkook's room and was contemplating whether to knock or not. But he noticed the door was open slightly and he peeped in a little. He found Jungkook sitting and minding his work.

He decided to capture this and pulled his phone out. He silently took a picture of Jungkook and put it back in his pocket. He still knocked to take the other's attention and Jungkook just said, "Yes, Jin?" Without looking at the man.

Jin just said, "Breakfast is ready." Jungkook nodded and put his paperwork beside on the night stand and got up. Jin walked faster and stood at his place near the dining table. He found Jungkook coming down while setting his tie. He wasn't getting right, since it was always Kai, who arranged his tie.

Jin's eyes followed to where Jungkook's hands were and Jin slowly walked towards him. Jin stretched his hands out little by little and Jungkook lets go of the tie.

Jin smiles internally and grabs the tie a little and arranged and set it in place. And when he is done, "Done." He said and walked back to his place, where he was standing back then.

Jungkook settled in his place but his eyes were following Jin. Jin put a bowl before him and put the Samgyeopsal in it and settled down in his place, before Jungkook and started to have his food.

And when he looked at Jungkook to see how he feels like, eating the food.. Jungkook averted the gaze into something else. Good thing, he wasn't caught. He sighed and digged into it. He liked the food very much and he expressed it with taking bigger gulps of food.

Jin's day was made already when he took a picture of Jungkook in his room but was again made when Jungkook liked his food. But, he had a doubt.

"Jungkook, i searched for my room but I haven't found it anywhere. Please can you show me my room?" Jin asked. Jungkook continued to have his food while saying, "Why do you think, we have seperate rooms, Seokjin? We don't have separate rooms, Seokjin. We have the same one."

That's it. The food is done and he left to wash his hands, for getting ready to get back to the office. His dreamland.