❃.✮:▹ 32 ◃:✮.❃

The next few days, Yoongi didn't meet Jin at all. Jin was being inpatient about the case and couldn't make more leads from the footages and the workers.

But, one Sunday, the bell rang making Jin groan. "So early in the morning, who's this?" He got and looked at Jungkook sleeping soundly. He put his flops on and went to check. He opened the door just to find Hoseok at the door.

"Sunshine!! Come in.. how have you been?" Tears welled up in Jin's eyes and Hoseok immediately hugged, "Oh my, oh my.. Jinnie pie.. please, dont cry." He tapped on his back, soothingly. "I missed you so much."

"Of course! Even i missed you so much, Jinnie pie." Jin parted away and walked him to the couch, wiping his tears. "Wait here for me, Ho-hoseokie. I will come back soon." He ran upstairs and quickly brushed his teeth and took a bath.

He walked down to see Hoseok on his phone. "I am back, sunshine! What do you wanna have for breakfast, sunshine?" Hoseok pulled Jin to sit beside him.

"Forget it. I ordered from outside, your favourites. Dont worry about it but tell me how's your husband taking care of you?" Jin became a little sad from it but immediately smiled. "Oh! We are fine, sunshine. We are doing great!"

Hoseok sighed, "Look at you sucking at lying. Lis-" just then, Jungkook came downstairs. "Oh! Good morning, Jungkook. Your breakfast will be coming in minutes. Sorry for the delay."

Hoseok saw how the conversation went and it doesn't look 'Great' to him at all. Jin got up and Jungkook was staring at both of them, confused.

"Oh! This is Hoseok. My best friend. I don't think you remember him but he was the one who did my make-"

"Who.. make up appointments for people who needs therapy. I'm a therapist. Glad to see you, Mr. Jeon."

"Oh, yes. Good morning. Who do you counsel for, Mr. Hoseok?"

"Umm, Yoon-gi." Hoseok said randomly and Jungkook just breathed in unable to bear the name anymore. Jin awkwardly smiled not knowing why Hoseok introduced himself as a therapist. He looked at Hoseok and Hoseok have him a 'Just relax' smile.

"Oh-ok then." Jin said and settled down on the couch. As said, minutes later the door bell rang and Jin went to collect the food. He quickly served them on the plates and meanwhile Hoseok thought he has to make a serious talk initiation with Jungkook.

And, he did.

"Well, i don't know much about you, Jungkook-ssi. But, i think you will need some therapy, counselling. I don't know, i think there is something in your past that keeps eating your present up. And i think you need to let everything out in order for you to be happy with Jin now.

This marriage.. i know it didn't go well, on your consent but since it's already done, it's better to start a new life. I am a well-wisher for both you and Jin, right now and forever, Jungkook-ssi. I dont wanna pry in your own life and yet i cant be seriously sitting silently staring at Jin's sad face everyday.

It'd be very great and nice of you if you'd come meet me sometime. Not like i am your husband's friend but a new therapist for you." Hoseok said not minding Jin calling them from the kitchen.

Jungkook just stared at Hoseok walking to where Jin was.

"Who are you..?"

....

Jin, Hoseok and Jungkook are having their breakfast. Jin and Hoseok are in their own world, while Jungkook was giving the monologue, Hoseok gave, a thought.

Exactly at 9, they decided to part their ways and Jin became emotional once again.

Jungkook sat in his car staring at the piece of paper with Hoseok's number on it. Well, seems like he had given a serious thought on it.

'I didn't or don't want you to neglect your life right now.' From his father,

'Call me right after you made a decision about this. Everything... Has a reason.' From Hoseok kept ringing in his ears while he just stared at the white paper.

He texted Hoseok just when he saw Jin coming out of the house, locking the door.

Can't call you right now.

I am texting you instead.

I am ready for it.

"Let's go, Jungkook." Jin said while smiling widely at Jungkook.