❃.✮:▹ 28 ◃:✮.❃

Yoongi's mouth parted involuntarily. "What? Whatever the information I've collected is all to waste?" Jin blinked his eyes as he searched for words to convince Yoongi, it is not. "No, hyung! No! It's not. It will useful. Don't worry." Jin said smiling.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and said, "Now, then we are going to do the work together. Find evidences and connect the dots together!" He rushed to the vehicle while Jin sighed and followed.

On their way, Jin was focused on the folder with all the information gathered by the spy, from his computer. "Why can't we suspect the director first before we even get to the other employees?" Jin asked looking at Yoongi. Yoongi just hummed.

"Then let's go to the director, hyung." Yoongi nodded and went straight to the office. There, both of them got into the elevator taking them to the floor, perfume managing department.

Yoongi and Jin entered the floor and everyone stood in their place. Murmurs were heard saying, 'The Jeon Yoongi?'

'Oh my God! He is the Jeon Yoongi.'

Yoongi and Jin went to the director's room and knocked on it. The director himself came and opened the door for them. "Come in, Mr. Jeon. Didn't expect you here at all." Yoongi smirked and Jin silently followed.

"We are here to ask about the case, if you know."

"Oh! Of course, Mr. Jeon. I know about the case and i know you're here to check on the heads that accompany me." He smiled. Jin tried hard not to suspect.

"Yes. Can you lead us to the office computer?"

"Sure, sir. This way." The director lead the way as the two other followed. They entered a room with a beautiful smell with beautiful lighting. Everything there is arranged well.

Jin's eyes were directly targetted to the top corners of the room. He noticed there was a CC camera and he sighed. Yoongi scanned the room and saw the things on the lab table were messy. He scrunched his nose as he stared at the mess.

"We need this place all for ourselves, Mr. Shin. We will see you later." Yoongi said looking at the director. The director slowly nodded as he made his way outside.

The door was closed and Jin immediately held Yoongi's sleeve. He pointed to the corners showing the CC camera. They nodded their heads and Jin took his phone out. He called Mr. Jeon.

"Appa, this is Jinnie."

"Ah, yes, Jinnie! Tell me, my son."

"Appa, i need the CC TV footages of the perfume managing department. As soon as a possible."

"Sure, Jinnie. I will ask someone send it to you." Jin sighed and bid a goodbye to Mr. Jeon. Meanwhile, Yoongi called the forensics to arrive as soon as possible and they arrived on time.

He asked them to take all the fingerprints from the mouse and the ones on the table mess. They proceeded and they found some prints on the beakers and droppers, etc,. When they checked for fingerprints on the mouse, to their surprise, they didn't find any.

Yoongi and Jin looked at eachother in disbelief. "No problem, give us the details for the fingerprints found. Thank you." Jin said and all of them bowed to the two. They left.

"This case is getting hard. Not what i expected it to be." Yoongi said and Jin chuckled. "Right!"

Jin and Yoongi walked out of the door, to the elevator and found Jungkook as the doors opened.

Jin didn't expect Jungkook to be there at that point of time but it happened. Jin sighed and Yoongi smirked, really evil. "Hey, Jungkook. Good afternoon."

"Good afternoon, Yoongi."

While, Jin just bowed.

They stood there in the elevator in silence. With Jin at the back. The other two before him, (making a triangle). Jin stood there uncomfortable, wanting to have an end of the elevator.

Meanwhile, Yoongi is making the journey more awkward but he was completely enjoying, by humming a song.

The lower the elevator, the longer the journey seemed, to Jin. He kept staring at nothing for too long as he tapped his leg, restlessly. Jungkook was pissed off but isn't showing any signs of madness.

The elevator dinged at an unknown floor and the doors opened. The employees who wanted to ride it, stopped themselves staring at the three people in the elevator. They immediately bowed.

Jungkook nodded.

Jin bowed back.

Yoongi smirked and winked at the workers.

Once, the elevator dinged at the floor Jungkook wants to get down (ground floor). Yoongi went out first. He looked back and put his leg to stop the elevator.

"See you later, Jin." He said and winked making Jin smile silently. He waved at Yoongi as Yoongi left.

Jungkook looked at their interactions with a raised eyebrow. He totally forgot the work he has come for and didn't get down the elevator.

When the doors closed, Jin sighed in relief.

Jungkook slowly walked back and leaned on the back wall of the elevator. Jin moved to the side to maintain a distance and sighed in relief.

The journey was less awkward.

Phew!