❃.✮:▹ 43 ◃:✮.❃

"Now, put some salt and pour water till they all drown and put it on high to cook.." Yoongi mumbled as he continued cooking. Jin was eagerly looking at him cooking. "It smells awesome, hyung!!!" Jin said as he took a big breath at a time.

"Thanks, Jin." Yoongi said as he wiped his hands settling beside Jin. "What about you, husband?"

"What about him?"

"No- I mean, does he know you are here?"

Jin chuckled out loud, "Yes."

"Here! At my place!" Jin immediately smiled and shook his head. "I just told him you called and I came out without telling him anything."

"Makes sense. He would be following you like a lost puppy if he knew you're going to be here." Jin chuckled one more time. "What should we do next?" Yoongi asked and Jin thought for a moment, "I think we should get the table ready and i head home to get ready for the evening."

"Sounds... Ok!" Yoongi said as he stared at the clock showing 15.45. Jin smiled as usually and both of them say in silence, waiting for the dish to cook.

......

As Jin was making himself ready to go back to his house, they heard a car pull up in the driveway. Yoongi and Jin were first confused but thought it can be the neighbour. When Jin opened the door to leave, he found Jungkook staring at him, furiously.

"Hi, Jungkook!" Jin said but also noticed the furious face of him. "What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked as Jin was taking time to process what's happening. "Oh! Am I disturbing you?"

Yoongi smirked, "No way, Jungkook! Come in." Jin moved aside for Jungkook to go in and Jungkook placed his hand on Jin's waist as he made him walk together. Yoongi noticed it and said, "Good to see you here so early." He said as he also noticed a bag which is thought to be their clothes for the evening.

"Want some water, Jungkook?" Jungkook left Jin and went to sit on the couch. "Yes!" He yelled.

Yoongi handed him a bottle of water and went back to cooking. Jin innocently followed which was noticed by Jungkook, to help him cook. "Why do you think he is here, hyung?"

"I don't know, you should ask." Yoongi said, chuckling. "Haha, funny." Jin mocked.

"He seems jealous, Jin!"

"Really?" Jin felt butterflies in his body and he shook himself out of theatre thought.

"He changed, right?!"

......

"You can start getting ready, Jin. I just have an errand to do. Please make yourself at home." Yoongi said as his gaze was fixated on Jungkook, smirking, while he uttered the last sentence.

"Okay, hyung. Take care!"

They were getting ready for the night and Jin also got the table ready and not once did Jungkook say anything. That actually confused Jin.

'Is he mad at me?' It was Jin's thought when suddenly the door bell rang making Jin flinch. "Good Lord!" He mumbled and opened the door And found Mrs. And Mr. Jeon. "Abeojiiii.." Jin said as he hugged him while the older one hugged back.

"Eomoniiii." He hugged her too. "Is Jungkook here too?" Mrs. Jeon asked and Jin nodded. "He is getting ready, eomma." The couple went in, confused and minutes later, Yoongi joined.

"Hey, mom. Hey, dad." He said putting the keys away. "Yoongi-ah? What are they doing here?" Mrs. Jeon whispered. "Mom! Jin is here to help me while his dear husband just ran back here to check he is not cheating." He chuckled with the same whispering.

"Oh..."

.......

The others were there and the get together started. They are having fun and Jin was helping Yoongi to settle the dishes on the table.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was having his gaze directed towards Jin and Jin only. "Your husband is really obsessed with you, Jin." Yoongi said and Jin blushed.

"No, no. He is just mad because I came to your house without telling him."

"I am sorry if that's gonna cause any quarrel tonight, Jin. I really am sorry."

"Hyung! That's so dramatic! Stoooop!" Jin said and Yoongi just smiled. They went back to setting the table and now started their supper.

.......

"We are gonna leave first." Jungkook said out of nowhere and all of them were left confused. Jin choked on his water as he stared at Jungkook.

"Oh, ok.." Jin said as he grabbed all his belongings and he hugged everyone there and bid a goodbye.

In the car, Jungkook was still silent and Jin decided to break it. "The chicken curry was awesome right Jungkook?" The other just hummed.

"Oh, Yoongi hyung did it himself." Jin said and the other hummed again.

And nothing else can Jin say and he is feeling more than just uncomfortable,

"Wait! Jungkook, are you mad at me?"

______________________

Author: please check my recent announcement if you didn't, my teddy bears.

And here is an update for y'all. 💕😙