❃.✮:▹ 10 ◃:✮.❃

Jungkook started to think about giving what his father told him, a deep thought but, Kai came in between disturbed his thoughts. "The meeting with our staff is waiting for you. Then!" Jungkook nodded his head and walked upto the conference room before Kai shutting the door close.

An hour later, Jungkook came out of the room and went back to his office. Nothing new happens in his daily life, as usual the same.

Meanwhile, Jin was in his room playing with his phone. He got an image of his new friends, Hoseok. He texted Hoseok right away and instantly got a text back.

Jin:
"Hey, Sunshine. How're you?"

Sunshine 💞:
Hello there, babe.

I am doing well.

How are you doing?

Jin felt so good after getting a text from Hoseok.

Jin:
Hope i am not disturbing you.

Sunshine 💞:
No, no. It's good to hear from you.

And I seriously thought you forgot me.

My Jinnie baby 😙✨:

I am doing good, too, by the way.

We moved into our new house, Hobi.

It's so beautiful.

Bright, just like you.

Hoseok:
That's great, babe.

Come visit me sometime.

I miss your smile.

😁

I will, babe.

Will try this weekend, ok?

"Who are you texting?" Hoseok got startled and uttered some curse words out. "Why are you always so quiet. Announce your entry, dude, the next time you come." Hoseok blurted out and Yoongi giggled.

"Alright, alright! Chill out. And you didn't answer my question yet!" Hoseok rolled his eyes and answered, "It's my bestfriend. Got a problem!" Yoongi shook his head, "Nope.  In fact, he is useful for me."

Hoseok made a 'disgusted' face and continued to text his friend.

Will definately try to come this weekend, babe.

See you later, babe.

Will be waiting for you, Hobi.

😊😊

"Awwwwww, sooooo cute!" Hoseok squealed, cooing at his friend. Yoongi, who was reading a newspaper, shook his head in disbelief. Later, they left to a restaurant for lunch.

Jin called his appa (father-in-law) to make sure he is fine. Mr. Jeon called him the second he saw the message. Jin was happy and lifted the call. They talked for hours on phone and even FaceTime-d to talk to his family members.

They all are talking and that's when the door bell rang. Everyone on the line went silent, while knowing who it was. Jin went to open the door, but didn't dare to take phone with him.