❃.✮:▹ 50 ◃:✮.❃

The night ended for Jungkook right in that couch. He fell asleep on the couch and woke up abruptly. He got ready and went straight to the company and started his work.

Once in a while, the devil comes to his office and acts like she is inspecting the work and in the name of inspection, she keeps throwing her hands on Jungkook and Jungkook is more than just annoyed.

Everytime, she falls on Jungkook for some or the other reason, Jin's face flashes before him. He called Jin to deliver a document for him but immediately cut the call when remembering his brother's words.

Jin was happy when Jungkook called him and not texted him for once. But, he was left disappointed when he heard a beep right after he answered the call. He went back to taking care of his brother-in-law and the little one's soon coming.

Jin was spending time with his brother's family and 2 weeks more, the little one is going to enter this world. His father-in-law and mother-in-law visited them to take care of Jimin and the baby.

"Jinnie, I really want you to go visit Jungkook and take care of him." Jin immediately looked down, biting his lip. "Eomma, he wouldn't want me there. He is busy with his job and.." Jin really want to go there because he misses his love. But, the other would just ignore him and do his job.

"Eomma!" Jimin for the first time, he became serious on his mother. "Stop it. I have seen Jungkook and he is being an a** to Jin. Please, let him decide if he is gonna share his life with Jin or his work. Why did you have to shower all the job on him, anyway?" Jimin left the room right away and Namjoon had to go check up on him.

He calmed down a bit later but now Jin's mind is full of thought. 'What if he chooses work over me? I dont make him happy as he makes me happy." His eyes welled up with water which are ready to flow done but, he just sighed and drank some water and got back to work.

He was waiting for Jungkook to call him for some work but, there were no calls. Atleast three times, Jungkook called Seokjin and that too for work, didn't even call once that day.

Jin say there with no work, since everyone is resting. His phone rang and it was from Jungkook.

"Good evening, Jungkook!" Jin said with all his heart and Jungkook greeted back.

"Good evening, what are you doing?"

"No-nothing, Jungkook. Had your food?"

"Done, had it just 5 minutes ago. Had yours?"

"How was work today? You haven't called me atleast once for anything? Everything is fine, right!?"

"Oh! I called Kai for work. You don't worry about here and take care of Jimin."

Jin became utterly silent because he didn't expect Jungkook to talk like that. He just hummed and waited for the other to talk. "When is the little one coming?" Jungkook questioned and Jin smiled. He shyly said, "In 2 or 3 more weeks, Jungkook. Eomma and appa came home today for Jimin and the baby. They went for a check up today and they're resting now." He ended and Jungkook hummed.

"What else, Seokjin?"

"Nothing else, Jungkook. What are you doing?"

"I am just resting. I thought I should call and talk to you."

Jin felt genuinely happy when he heard it from Jungkook. Something in him really told him that he is changing and he is convinced. They talked for a little while and Jungkook got to know so many things about himself and also about Jin. Jungkook felt at ease when he talked to Seokjin. He decided to call and talk to him everyday.

A bell rang loud taking both of their attention. It's coming from Jungkook's room doorbell. "Gimme a second." He said and put the phone aside. He went to get the door.

"He must be busy even now." Jin wanted to cut the call but he wanted to talk more with Jungkook because he missed talking to him. Most of their conversations are work-related, but those were enough for Jin to make him happy.

He waited for Jungkook to finish whatever he is doing and come back to talk to him. He heard his voice from afar and a female voice. They are talking about work, obviously.

From Jungkook's suite.. "Good evening, Jungkook. I am here because dad said there is this file that has to be reviewed once again. Can you do that?" He looked a bit seductive but Jungkook didn't mind.

Of course, Jungkook knows what seducing looks like and it's not new for him.

"Sure, come in. Just forward the file and I will review it by tomorrow." This was clearly heard by Jin. 'He sure is busy' Jin just wanted to cut the call and not disturb him but it's not right, he should tell him and cut the call. Jungkook picked up the phone and saw Jin was on the line. He immediately said, "Seokjin," Jin becoming attentive he smiled knowing what is he gonna say.

"I will call you later. Sleep well, Good night. Just call me if you need anything." Jin didn't expect those words but expected, 'I have work to do. I will text you if I have any work.' But these words seem caring. They are caring.

"Take care, Seokjin." Jin's heart skipped a beat and he said the same thing and the call was cut.

"Yes, what's your email?" Jungkook asked sitting on the couch while the lady was standing there. He didn't care about her existence.

She slowly made her way towards Jungkook and sat dangerously close to him. Their thighs rubbing together.

"Oh.. I thought you have the company's email. I will give you mine if you want." She put her hand on Jungkook's shoulder leaning in more close.

Jungkook realising her presence, he pushed her aside. "You can do that from a distance." He said and moved away. "Just give me the email and leave."