❃.✮:▹ 09 ◃:✮.❃

Jin couldn't get to thank his husband for the information and not like his husband gave him a chance to. He sighed and get back to eating. He completed his food and went to the kitchen, found Jungkook settling his coat right.

He went to the sink and did all the dishes there. Meanwhile, Jungkook just left to his office room.

He went to his office and sat in his place, started doing the job. He was continuously getting emails from other company for dinner meetings and conference meeting, etc., And Jungkook only accepted which are necessary.

He forwarded them to Kai who takes care of arranging the meeting. Not completely involving in settling his schedule for the day. Jungkook got back to work and a female worker brought him his coffee on time.

He is a smart worker and does his work well and that's why they rank top in everything. But, purely nil in family, emotions, etc., The workers who saw Jungkook coming to work just after his marriage really got them talking behind Jungkook.

'He came after a day after his marriage?'
'Is he not interested in that person?'
'no, no. That guy he married is very beautiful. I don't know why he came, though.'  And not like he cares for it.

Meanwhile, Jin was superly excited to bring Jungkook his Lunch. He excitedly prepared everything Jungkook likes and exactly at 12.30 he made his way to his office. He went to the reception and found that Jungkook is in a conference meeting. Jin sighed but waited for him to come back.

He didn't eat or have anything and it was 3 already. He kept drinking water just to keep him not to starve. He heard that Jungkook came out of the meeting from the receptionist and she lead the way towards his floor.

She showed him the room and Jin went inside after knocking. "Jungkook, your lunch." He said and put the food on the nearby table. Weirdly enough, Jungkook found the act to be loving.

He went to the table where the food is being served, Jin put the food in his bowl, gave him chopsticks and a plate of steak. Jungkook had whatever he brought from Home and burped in the end.

Jin's days was made again when he heard it. When he was packing everything to go home, Jin's stomach growled since he is hungry. And the cabin was silent because no one other than them two, the growling was heard clearly. Jungkook looked at Jin and Jin immediately said, "I will go home and eat. Take care."

He said and ran towards the door.

"You don't need to do this, Seokjin." Jungkook said out inaudibly and sighed, getting back to work. Meanwhile, Jin went back to his home, happy.

He happily ate the remaining food and that's how his day ended. The darkness of the night arrived and Jin was more than ready to face it. He cooked dinner for Jungkook. Delicious food.

Jungkook's office..

Mr. Jeon called Jungkook about something, "Jungkook-ah!"

"Yes, father."

"What are you doing? Still working? Take a break, Jungkook!" He heard a sigh from his father. "Tell me one thing you are perfect in Jungkook!?" His father said while Jungkook was busy forwarding the mails to Kai.

"I am perfect in work, appa" He said as he closed his laptop. "Apart from work, Jungkook-ah." Mr. Jeon said, voice stern. Jungkook couldn't answer. Neither is he good at cooking not at doing any household work.

"Why the silence, Jungkook? Can't answer it?" He said and continued, "Jungkook-ah, i want you to Ace in everything. Everything, Jungkook-ah. You have Seokjin now. You have a responsibility of taking care of Seokjin. You agreed to the vows while your are getting married.

That's how it works, Jungkook. Spend time with him. Get to know him. And when you get down from your job, while your son takes your position, you will be spending time with your husband. If you can't spend now then you can't spend the time later too. He careful, Jungkook-ah.

I tell you everything to teach good deeds and because I care for you." Jungkook was silently listening to it with no expression. "You can't just avoid Jin and do your work. People might get tired of being with you. You have to know the importance of communicating with your partner, Jungkook-ah.

Atleast start having conversations with Jin from now on. Jin is a soft-hearted kid. He can break his own heart, just to have his people around him, happy. I married him off to you because I thought only he can tolerate your bratty behaviour."