❃.✮:▹ 27 ◃:✮.❃

Author: mentions of blood and murder.

Jin looked around and flinched when he saw Jungkook sitting right beside him, reading the same book. "Ju-jungkook."

Jungkook looked at Jin. "Oh, you are up?!" Jungkook put his legs down, wore his flip-flops and went downstairs without any words. Jin rolled his eyes and went to the bathroom to wash his face.

Later, Jin walked down and saw Jungkook putting the 2 packs of instant noodles and tteokbokki. Jin smiled brightly at the food and started to make the noodles. Jungkook, unknowingly smiled at Jin and started to make his noodles.

"I am sooo tired, Jungkook. On the last minute, the actor bailed on me so i had to bring an alternative. Bringing an alternative was a handful at first but later Soobin came to my mind. I had to beg Soobin for it, Jungkook.

He even asked me to promise for a permanent job in our company. I gave the idea because i had no other option. Please, dont tell me you won't agree on this, Jungkook. I planned on telling that to you-" Jin kept on talking, while stirring the noodles and looked at Jungkook. Only then he realised he was talking too much.

He smiled awkwardly and stopped talking, mumbling a sorry. Jungkook who was faintly smiling shook his head. "I am sorry for increasing your work load, Jin. You can take leave for some days, i wont mind."

Jungkook said and Jin shook his head, taking a bite. "No, Jungkook! It's fine. This tiredness wont stay for long. A good sleep is enough. Thanks for the food!" He said and happily chewed his food.

After some time, he completed eating and leaned back on his chair. Jungkook looked at Jin and asked, "Are you not having the tteokbokki?" He asked and Jin looked at Jungkook. He raised his eyebrows, "Is that for me?"

"Yes."

He nodded his head and waited for Jungkook to complete his noodles. Once, he was done, Jin pulled the box and put half of the dish in the box. "Here." He said and gave the box back to Jungkook. Jungkook shook his head with a smile and they both had their part, happily.

Jin burped as he covered his mouth. He quietly put away all the waste and sat down on the couch. He sat down to continue watching the same series. Meanwhile, Jungkook continued with his work.

While watching, Jin got a call from Yoongi. He picked it up, "Hello, hyung. What's up? Had your supper?" He asked and Yoongi answered, "Yes, Jin. I had mine. You had yours?"

"Yes, hyung. Well, about tomorrow, We will go to the place at 9 so i can apply for leave tomorrow till half of the day. What about the team?"

"Alright, Jin. I made up a team and they are completely ready, dont need to worry at all."

"That's great, hyung."

"I even gather all the the info you asked about and we are completely good to go." Yoongi said and Jin smiled. "Great, hyung. Anything more to say?" Jin asked and Yoongi said everything he wants to and the call was cut.

Jungkook was waiting for the call to be cut and wants to know who this hyung is.

"Are you going anywhere, Jin, tomorrow?" He asked wanting to get the whole information. "Yes, Jungkook. I have to go."

"And where?" He asked since he didn't get the answer he expected. "Somewhere, Jungkook." Jin said.

"Are you going alone? Want me to tag along?" Jin smiled and said, "No, Jungkook. It's completely fine. And i am not alone, Yoongi hyung will be there." Jin said and to avoid further questions, Jin walked away to their room to get ready for the sleep.

Meanwhile, Jungkook poked his cheek with his tongue as he stared at Jin, going away.

....

Jin came back down and took his laptop. He typed in a leave letter for half of the day and forwarded it to Jungkook. Jungkook, who was in his office, read the whole letter. He didn't want to permit Jin, but it just passed/happened.

Jungkook sighed as he stared at the city from his clear glass window, sipping coffee.

Meanwhile, Yoongi and Jin reached the place where they hid the spy.

"Wait, what the f**k?" Yoongi said as he looked at the broken door. Jin looked at it later and gasped. The door was harshly broken while the lock was left undisturbed. Jin and Yoongi went in and found drops of blood here and there.

As they went closer to the spy, they saw more blood on the way. Jin squeaked as he closed his eyes, not wanting to look at a brutally murdered spy. Blood half dry, guy stinking rot. Yoongi stood before Jin to protect him as he scanned the surroundings.

"He is killed?" Jin asked as he pulled Yoongi out of there. They say there on the stairs outside the door and Yoongi started to pull his hair out in frustration.

"How did they f**king know?"

"Hyung, chill! Two ways, again. They must have a close eye on us or they must have a tracking device on him. Did you fine anything when you checked him?"

Yoongi flashed all his memories right before his eyes and muttered a 'shit'. Jin looked at Yoongi for an answer and he said, "Yes, i found something like a button which was just attached to his shirt. I destroyed it as soon as I found it, though."

Yoongi said as he recollected all the memories again. "Doesn't mean, they did not track the location, hyung." Jin sighed as Yoongi kicked the air, in frustration.

"Dont worry, hyung. We have no harm coming towards us. They might have already harmed us if they wanted it." Jin pressed his lips together. "Then, what now?" Yoongi groaned.

"We lost everything that's needed and all we need to do is the elimination process, hyung. The CC TV footages and the department workers' information."