❃.✮:▹ 16 ◃:✮.❃

The next, as usually Jin got up early and got ready. He made breakfast for both of them and Jungkook slowly came down after getting ready. He saw the food on the table and Jin called out for him.

"Good morning, Jungkook. Breakfast is ready for you." Jungkook nodded and sat down in his place. It was just silence.

"By the way, thank you meeting Mr. March for me yesterday. I didn't even get to thank you, yesterday." Hearing the name, Jin's body stiffened and immediately his face fell. Jungkook noticed it but didn't know whats wrong. He didn't care.

However, the breakfast is done, they both started their way towards their office and reached their office on time. Jungkook went in a little early. Having a personal elevator and free access to enter, nothing can delay his movements.

Jin entered thr floor a little late and Soobin was quick and the first to greet. Jin smiled and greeted back, "Good morning, Soobin. Have a great day."

He said and Jin went inside their office ina hurry. Soobin shrugged and went back to 'interning'.

And yes! Same goes on as everyday.

It was lunch time and the employees started to move out one by one. Jin sadly saw them leave. Soobin soon pulled Jin by his hand for lunch. "Jin! Join me for lunch today, please?" He asked with a pout and Jin couldn't deny. Jin just set the box for Jungkook in the room and sat with Soobin in the balcony with Soobin.

Jungkook, at 1.30, he went to the room but found no one. He went to his place and saw his lunch box. He opened it and silently had it all. But, the only difference is something is missing there.

And that's Jin.

Later, Jin came back after finishing his lunch and saw Jungkook working in his phone. He put the box inside the bag and Jungkook's, too. "Hope you liked the meal today, Jungkook." He said and Jungkook just hummed. Jin smiled and as usual, got back to work.

The day, Jungkook went to the coffee room by himself since he was a little free from the work. He found someone talking in the coffee room.

"Mr. March is well known for his perveted character. I dont even know why are we making a deal with him." Said one.

"We can't blame, Mr. Jeon for it. Atleast, putting his character aside, he is good at his job." Said the other. Jungkook was listening to them silently without letting them know his presence.

"You know something, i have heard Soobin murmuri-"

"You mean, the intern?"

"Yes! Yes! He was murmuring something and i asked him about it. First, he seemed to hesitate but finally spilt it.

Mr. Jeon seemed to sick, the day he was supposed to meet Mr. March. So, Mr. Jeo-Kim was sent to neet up with him. Mr. March couldn't control himself before Mr. Kim and you know, Mr. Kim is so beautiful, he took his chance. I feel sorry for Mr. Kim.

Soobin even said Mr. March has touched him inappropriately. If i was there i would have slit his mouth in two. Mr. Kim didn't even say a word but bore it all." The female employee shivered in disgust.

The other two employees just sadly nodded as they listened to Jin's plight.

Jungkook who was listening to it, got extremely furious. He crushed the paper cup in his hands and rushed to his office slamming the door shut, loud. Making the employees wonder what the sound is.

Jungkook rushed to his office and entered it in a hurry. Seokjin flinched and when he knew who it was. "Good evening, Mr. Jeon." He said with his usual sweet smile. Jungkook, in a second, forgot every stress he had and sighed silently.

"Is there something you need, Mr. Jeon?" He asked and Jungkook just shook his head. "We are going home early, Seokjin. Get ready." He said and walked to his desk.

"Ok, sir. I can manage everything here while you are away."

"We, Seokjin, we!" He roared making Seokjin flinch again. He nodded, "Yes, sir. Sorry." The other hummed and got the things ready.

The ride till home was silent. Jin was getting afraid of why Jungkook avoided work and want to go to home. Jungkook kept slamming the steering wheel once in a while, keeping Jin silent and frightened.

"Is som-something wr-wrong, Jungkook?" Jungkook clicked his tongue and didn't reply, Jin just looked away, trying to give some space for Jungkook. Once they were home, Jungkook right away threw his shoes into corner. Jin slowly nade his way towards his room, now seeing Jungkook completely furious.

Jungkook walked directly towards Jin and held him by his hand and pulled him towards himself. He held him by his shoulders, "Why, Jin!? Why didnt you tell me that bastard touched you!?" Jin gulped hard, he can barely formulate any words.

"Ju-jungkoo-"

"I should be knowing that the bastard touched you from someone else?" He again yelled.

"Ca-calm down, Ju-jungkook. Not-nothing happened that day. He d-didn't touch me any-where." Jin finally said, taking courage. He said avoiding the other's fiery gaze. Jungkook scoffed!

"Yes! The truth! Should i believe this lie, Seokjin?" Jin quickly felt his eyes becoming watery. One by one, tears fell.

"I am sorry, Jungkook. I couldn't tell you about it. I was-i was afraid. I was-helpless that time. Thank goodness, Soobin was there. He took ca-"

"Shut up! Just shut up! It's the biggest mistake i have ever did. I shouldn't have sent you there in the first place!" Jungkook pulled Jin right towards him again.

Jin was already breathing hard, tears in his eyes. "Goddamnit! I am your husband, Seokjin!" He said and with that Seokjin started crying more and more. He fell down on his knees to the ground.

Jungkook had already left to his room.