❃.✮:▹ 58 ◃:✮.❃

Jin's vision became blurry as he read the small conversation sent by someone obvious, Samantha Cooper. He wiped the tears as he, the next second, decided to talk to his in laws for a divorce.

But first, his inner voice told him to meet Jimin and tell him about it. What if he will worry about it and since he is in 8th month, I shouldn't bother him now.

Or maybe I will just forward these screen shots to him? Jin nodded to himself and quickly sent them to Jimin. He ran downstairs, took his car keys and started his car.

Halfway between, his phone started to ring and he quickly pulled over. It was from Jimin.

"What is that shit?" Jin couldn't answer and he kept silent. "Jinnie, stop being silent and speak out. Do you believe that shit? If I were you, I wouldn't. I am not taking his side just because he is my brother but I know him too well. Never once in his life has he talked that sweet. That shit is made up by someone and please sit and think, Jinnie."

"I have no time for that, Jimin. He has changed for unnecessary things and have no time to change for his husband. I don't care about anything now. Since he has already talked so 'sweetly' with that woman, I am not taking any of this shit anymore. I am going to appa's house right now! I am hanging up..-"

"I-I-I-I wanna go with you. Come pick me up right now. Namjoon's not home!" Jimin said in one breath and Jin sighed. "Alright." He turned the steering wheel a complete 360° which was the other way from Mr. Jeon's home.

......

Jimin and Jin are currently on their way to Mr. Jeon's house to talk about Jin and Jungkook's divorce. Jimin was nervously tapping his leg in the leg space thinking of a way to stop Jin from going to his father.

He looked outside and started talking to himself, "Jinnie.." And just when he said the name, the baby kicked Jimin from inside. He looked around to ease the pain and took a bottle for a sip.

"J-J-Jinni-.. " Jin turned to look at Jimin who is struggling to complete his sentences. He started groaning in pain. "Ji-Jinnie, it hurts!!" Jin started to panic and said, "Jiminie, what's wrong? Are you ok?"

Jin immediately pulled over again. "Is it severe, Jiminie? Should I get you something? Shall we go to a hospital?" Jimin held his tummy really hard and mumbled, "Please.."

......

"How's he, doctor?"

"Mr. Kim is actually having a little issue with the discomfort the little one is causing. He is taking stress like external and excess exercise. Is he, for sure, taking enough rest, Mr. Jeon?" Jin just stared at the doctor, silent. "Jimin stays with his husband-" He became silent once again, thinking he is also a reason for Jimin's stress and what was he doing instead of taking care of the first baby that is yet to come. Doctor waited for an answer from him.

"I will go talk to him, doctor. Can I go now?"

"Yes, you can." The doctor sighed.

......

"Jiminie," Jimin opened his eyes and looked at Jin who was concerned to the core. "Don't worry, Jinnie pie. I am fine." He smiled faintly. "Look at you, you've become so pale. Please, come to my to my place. I will take care of you. Where is Namjoon hyung first?"

"Jimin chuckled immediately at the cute face, "Namjoon has gone for a business trip. But, it was my fault I insisted him to go even though he said he won't. I thought I can take care." Jin looked away because he knows he caused Jimin a teeny tiny bit of stress too.

"Jungkook and Namjoon can live together. You come to our place. I will take care of you." Jimin's gaze softened. "Ok, ask the doctor whether I can get discharged or not and then we will go to appa, talk about you and Jungkook and you can take care of me. Is that ok?" Jin immediately replied, "No, we are not going to appa now. Guess I will just postpone the matter and cause no one stress because of it."

Jinnie pie became the baby he is. Jimin smiled and nodded. "I will go ask doctor and come, Jiminie, wait." Jin left on his way to the doctor.

......

~Flashback~

"Doctor, nothing is wrong with me, I know. But, I want you to please tell Jin that I am actually having stress and add something to it that makes sense. I need this to happen."

"Mr. Kim, I can't say that." The doctor looked apologetic. "Please, doctor. It's need to happen. I will help you transfer to one of our hospitals. Please, help me in this."

"The reward is quite tempting, Mr. Kim. All you want me to do is lie, right!?"

"Exactly."

"Alright! But, please don't forget my reward. I am sorry but the pay I get here doesn't help my family come out of debts and that's why I am accepting this offer. Please don't misunderstand me."

"It's completely fine, doctor. You have my word."

"Then please let me also have the parturition duty, too. I request you of this, Mr. Kim. I promise you and baby will be safe."

"Parturition?"

"Delivery."

"For sure. Please save my number and text me." They shared grateful smiles to each other.