❃.✮:▹ 38 ◃:✮.❃

3 hours later, Jungkook innocently woke up and adjusted his eyes for the light.

"Finally, you woke up!" Jin asked noticing Jungkook sitting in his place. "Had a nice sleep?"

"Hmm." Jungkook hummed, "It was suppo.......osed to be a power nap." For which, Jin chuckled. "What time is it now?" Jungkook asked whispering and Jin heard it. "It's quarter to eight." Jungkook groaned as he sat up straight.

......

2 days passed by, one by one and Jungkook became really busy with all those emails he is getting from Jin. Since, he decided to take leave but Jin convinced him to atleast work from home because his inbox was very noisy with the emails. 

Jungkook.... Agreed..! But, this didn't stop Jungkook to continue planning for his mission and Jin didn't stop Jungkook, he kept giving him chances.

Unknowingly, Jungkook lost his time for the mission in these 4 days.. As on the fourth day, Jungkook and Jin decided to go to the carnival. It was, of course Jin's idea.

Jin pointed at the Ferris wheel.

Jungkook pointed at a bench.

Jin didn't stop pointing.

Jungkook started breathing heavily, holding his tummy, saying he need rest.

Jin pouted and continued pointing.

Jungkook quickly quit the act and nodded his head for the ride.

Jin happily hopped his way to the wheel.

Jungkook took two tickets for the ride and sat down in one of the seats. Jungkook doesn't know how exactly the ride is. He never got on one and boringly, he sat there.

Jin sat there completely excited. "I am riding this again after an year, Jungkook. I am so excited!!" Jin squealed and clapped his hands. Jungkook just smiled and got back to his original 'boring' face. The ride has started and Jungkook was observing Jin where Jin was looking down and closing his eyes, like a small boy afraid of something.

As the cart went to the top, Jin waited a second and prayed for a minute. Jungkook confused, asked, "What happened?"

"Nothing. I love this view, Jungkook."

"Pfft!"

"Nooooo! Look around, Jungkook. Look around!" Jin said and changed his seat and held Jungkook's hand. "I just wished for something and wishing our loud isn't gonna make it work." Jin said and looked down. "Look there!"

Jin pointed towards a red colour lighted small house. "You see that place?? Remember it." The wheel started to move.

After several rounds, the wheel stopped and they got down. "We will go have our dinner somewhere, Jungkook. I am really happy today! My treat." Jin said as he walked faster towards their car. Jungkook slowly went, seeing the new Jin.

As said, Jin took them to the red coloured lighted house and Jungkook surprised, gasped silently. "Ajumma!" Jin called out. Jungkook noticed the closed board on the door. "Ajumma!!" Jin called out a little louder.

"Its closed, Seokjin." Jin slightly smiled and knocked the door. A young lad came to open the door and hushed both of them. Jin ruffled the girl's hair. He walked in and noticed her sleeping soundly.

Jungkook walked in next and noticed their interaction. "Has she fallen sick?" The girl nodded her head sadly. Jin immediately went in to bring a soup to make her well. Jungkook followed and said, "Seokjin, this isn't our house. Don't do this!"

Jin wanted to stop because his husband asked him to buy he can't see the old woman suffering. He just pressed his lips together and continued doing whatever he started. Jungkook huffed and stayed back. But whenever he needed the other's help, he helped.

Soon, Jin helped the woman drink the soup and the lady recognised him. "J-Jin-ah. How are you?" She asked him to help her sit. She brushed his hair and smiled faintly. "I am fine, halmoni. How did you fall sick?" Jin was on the verge of crying already. "Oh, the weather is too cold these days, J-Jin-ah. Don't worry. I am fine.

But, wh-who is this man?" She asked as she looked at Jungkook. Jungkook came forward and held her hand. "You didn't even come to my marriage, halmoni. He is Jungkook, you remember?"

"Good to see you, halmoni." He softly smiled. "Oh, Junkook-ah"

"It's Jungkook." He mumbled not wanting to correct her but she heard it. "Oh! Yes yes, that was your nickname, Junkook-ah." She gently smiled again.

"Now, rest halmoni. We will leave."

She nodded and took a deep breath before laying back down on the bed.

Jin softly covered her and walked out signalling Jungkook to come out. "I am sorry, Jungkook. I couldn't get you food. We will go home and have something. Let's go."

"No problem, Seokjin. I am fine. We can order chicken and Soju for some timepass."

"That sounds good, Jungkook." Jin smiled widely.

......

They went home and did as they thought and Jungkook was still confused, not knowing who exactly the woman is. So, he decided to ask after they sit down.