❃.✮:▹ 13 ◃:✮.❃

Just when Jin was getting ready to leave the building, someone texted him. The text was from Jimin. He smiled and texted back.

Jimin:                                                               :Jin

"Hey, Jin-ah. What's up?"

"Hyung, getting off work.
What about you?"

"Nothing much, Jin-ah.
Is Jungkook with you?"

"No, hyung."

"He said he will come a little later."

"Oh! Jin-ah. Wait for him at the office.
Don't just be an assistant. Be a husband as you are."

Jin chuckled at himself and nodded.

"Ok! Hyung! I will!"

"How's hyung and champion?"

"They are doing completely fine."

"Lemme know once you're going back home!"

"With him!"

"Ok ok, hyung! Chill!"

Jin went back in and all the way upto the office and knocked on the door twice and went in. "Seokjin? What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked, surprised. "Nothing, sir. I-i-i think I have some wo-work! Yes, work to do!" Jungkook nodded and continued his work.

"Seokjin, can I get total information on this, please?" Seokjin got up and went to his place. "Yes, sir. 5 minutes, please." He said and took the paper from the other's hand.

Jungkook felt butterflies fly in his stomach, when their hands brushed against one another. Jin proceeded to do his task. 5.minutes later, he printed all the information into a paper and passed it to Jungkook.

"Here, sir." He said and put it before Jin. "Thank you." Jin nodded and went back to his place. He checked all the mails once again and noted all the important things in the tab and made sure he didn't miss anything. His work was done but didn't know how to ask Jungkook to leave together.

The room was completely silent and Jungkook's phone gave him a notification. That's from his father. He sighed and opened the text.

"Go home together, Jungkook."

Meanwhile, Jin want to go and prepare a meal for Jungkook, so it would be good once he is home but the thought of Jimin hyung scolding him for it, is bothering him so much. He sighed and said, "Mr. Jeon, I am leaving."

He bowed to leave but Jungkook stopped him. "No!" Jin looked at Jungkook immediately. "No! We will go together, Seokjin. Wait for me, for 5 minutes."

He nodded and sat back in his place.

After 5 minutes, Jungkook tidied his place, took his belongings and got up. He looked over at Jin's place but he found him sleeping. He went over and smiled at him.

He nevertheless, flicked Jin's head. "Get Up, Seokjin. We have to go." He said and waalked away. Jin woke up and made sure to lock the room.

They rode the elevator in silence. Their ride to home was also silent.

Jungkook decided to just drive himself to work without the driver and he ordered, "From tomorrow be at Jeons and help father, Mr. Song. Good work today, take care." He bowed to the old man and so did Jin. "Goodbye, Uncle. Take care." Jin said and smiled. He went inside.

"Get ready and come back downstairs, Jungkook. I will get the food ready." He said as soon as he came outside the bathroom. Jungkook nodded while taking his shoes off.

Jin wiped his face and went into the kitchen right away. He cooked a meal enough for both of them and sat ina chair, sighing. He took his phone out and got a flash of having an order of texting his hyung back.

"Hyung! We came back together."

"I know."

Jin wanted to ask how but Jungkook already came down. Jin put the phone aside and served the food for Jungkook. Jungkook had it all and went straight to his bedroom.

Jin didn't ask why and he continued to eat. After his supper, he went to the bedroom to check up on Jungkook and he is fine. He was just reading a book. Jin entered a bit suspiciously and Jungkook looked at Jin.

Jin casually walked into the room like nothing happened and opened the closet. He took his outfit for tomorrow and set it on the bed. Jungkook looked at Jin all the way and Jungkook just said, "Seokjin,"

Jin looked at Jungkook. "Yes, Jungkook?"

"Tomorrow I am not going to work, Seokjin. You can rest, too." Jin was confused. Isn't he not well?

"Are you ok, Jungkook? Are you not feeling well?"

"I am completely fine, Seokjin. I don't feel like working anyways. But, you have to do the working tomorrow. Just a little."

"I can understand, Jungkook. I can do it. But what about the mails? You've got to meet Mr. March?" Jin explained taking note of the schedule tomorrow.

"And that's what you will be taking care of. You personally meet with Mr. March and let him know about my absence. It would be rude if I sent a mail about this. I am sorry for the inconvenience."

"It's no problem, Jungkook. I can totally understand. If you have any uncomfort, just let me know, I am right here." Jungkook nodded and rested on the headboard right away. He drifted off to a deep sleep.

Jin sat in his place and stared at Jungkook. "What should I do with you, Jungkook?" He sighed and sat back, he opened his favourite book and started reading it.

Whenever Jungkook moved in his place, he checked whether he needs something or not. He was wide awake on that point.

The clock hit 6 and the alarm rang and Jin quickly turned it off. He went straight to the bathroom and then to the kitchen. He cooked a meal and set it in a plate.

He sat in his place and waited for Jungkook to come down and within 8, Jungkook came down, all ready. He found Jin waiting for him and seeing Jungkook, Jin started to serve the food for him. He poured water ina glass and passed it.

Minutes later, Jungkook started, "Meet Mr. March at 10, this morning, Seokjin. I already let him know and he was understanding enough when I said I couldn't make it." Jin supported, "Alright, Jungkook. I understand. Let me go get ready for it." He said and walks straight towards his bag.

Jungkook just stared at the others back. Without any other word, he walked upstairs and got to their bedroom.

Author: :(

Thanks for reading 💕