❃.✮:▹ 18 ◃:✮.❃

They went home.

Nothing changed.

Jin was silent.

Jungkook was silent.

Jin didn't find the need to talk.

Jungkook didn't know how to comfort the other.

Jin texted his brother. But, seems like Namjoon was busy. He tried contacting Jimin and he was there.

Hey, hyung.

Is Namjoon hyung busy?

I wanna have a small
talk with him.

Is it a secret only you
both should know?

🥺

No no hyung.

I want a car for myself, to work.

I dont wanna ask appa
about it but hyung.

He can get me one, asap.

Oh!

Whats wrong with Jungkook's?

Nothing is, hyung.

Well, i have so many things
to do and it kinda can make
Jungkook late for his work.

Oh! Dont worry about him.

Just be a good husband and nag.

Thats the first and foremost thing
a good husband does. 😌

Pfft

Hyung, please!

Its not like Jungkook can tolerate any.

Well, you're right.

Nobody knows Jungkook
as much as you do, Jinnie pie.

The chat has ended there with a smile on both their faces. Jimin told Namjoon, who was doing the dishes, about what Jin had told him. Namjoon agreed and the next day, the car arrived at their gate.

And Jungkook, as yesterday, went towards his car for the drive to his office, he noticed a man leaning on a car beside his. The man noticed Jungkook and quickly bowed. "Who're you?"

"I am Jaekyung, sir. Good morning." Jungkook bowed back to him. "Master. Kim sent me to get Master. Jeon this car. I am waiting for his arrival."

This made Jungkook furious from what he heard. He got into the car and slammed the door shut, loudly. Jin, who was listening from inside flinched hard at their conversation. He mumbled, "It's ok. Whatever started will have an end. A good end." He sighed and when the car left, he walked out.

He greeted the man back and took the car keys from him. "Thanks, Jaekyung. It means a lot. Take this fare to travel back." He handed him some money but the other hesitated. "No, Jaekyung. You have no right to disobey my rules." He said with a pouty look.

Jaekyung smiled and took the money. "Thank you, Master. Jeon" he bowed and left the place. Jin waved to him as he left. "Time to get to the office! Hwaiting!" Jin said to himself and started his car.

He reached the office in half an hour and he bowed to everyone he saw in the office as they greet him. He reached his floor and Soobin popped out of nowhere.

"Hello, hello, hello!" Jin chuckled, "Good morning, Soobinie." They walked towards the room the other side of the entrance. Soobin and Jin parted when his cabin came. He entered and took his tab.

He shook his head before making his way to Jungkook to show him the schedule for the day. Jungkook hummed and that's it.

Jin pressed his lips together when he heard a hum. He walked back to a place, helpless.

Soobin came in, after a minimum amount of time. "Excuse me, sir. Good morning,"

"Good morning." Jungkook said.

"There is a delivery for you, Mr. Kim." Jungkook uncomfortable switched back his eyes from Jin to Soobin. "Mr. Jeon."

"Yes, i am coming, Soobin." Soobin smiled brightly and the same with Jin. Jin went outside bowing to Jungkook.

Soobin and Jin went to the delivery man and asked him to get the delivery packs to the coffee room. The packages were opened and found two microwaves. He asked him to set up the microwaves and the everything was set.

Jin was handed the manual for use and Soobin said, shocked, "Microwaves?"

"Yes, Soobinie. There is another package which has microwave safe containers. Take them for me." Jin said putting the manual in Soobin's hands.

He walked back to his room and looked at his schedule once again. He found, he had a meeting with Mr. March and Jin let Jungkook know about it.

"Seokjin," Jungkook said making Jin fly in air, inside! After a long term, he heard Jungkook call out his name. "Yes, Mr. Jeon?" He said controlling himself. "You don't need to assist me in the meeting. That's it."

Jin nodded a bit bitterly and walked outside. He now noticed his heart was beating extremely fast. He took deep breaths to control th best but it isn't enough. He patted his heart a few times and said to himself, "It's fine, Seokjin. Its just your name and that's it."

He walked to the coffee room and found Soobin scratching his head in confusion.