❃.✮:▹ 22 ◃:✮.❃

Jin's phone turned off and that's when Jungkook stopped gulping at the scene. Jin noticed it and looked at the TV then at Jungkook. "Are you ok, Jungkook?" Yes, even the scene was cut to the other.

"Ah? Ah-ye-yes! I'm fine, I'm fine." Jungkook said getting up from his place with the plate. Jin shrugged and turned back to the TV, "Oh! I missed so much part!" Jin said rewinding to the earliest part. He quickly ate his food and went to do the dishes.

..

The next day, as usual went to office in..  different cars. Jin was texting Jimin and was updating on time.

Ah, forgot to tell you, Jungkook rarely gets any anger. And even Jin knows it very well. Never in his dreams did he see Jungkook angry.

But, he even experienced this. Jungkook's anger.

Jungkook's anger is not like any others. An employee who has to be submitting a report on marketing analysis. He already delayed a week and still didn't submit the report. Jungkook let it go the first time and also the second time.

But when it came to the third time, he didn't tolerate it.

"For f*ck's sake, Han, i gave this report to you only after i f*cling knew your determination but what's the f*cling problem you've got? It's just a fucking report. A report on the marketing analysis. What's so difficult in it?" Jungkook threw the pen in his hands while raging in anger.

"Si-r, i am sorry. I will submit it but i just-i just need some time." The employee said while wiping his tears.

"Oh, dont cry like you've made a great job, Han. Leave the office right now! You're fired!" Jungkook said as he got up from his place. Han started to weep more, getting onto his knees.

"I am sorry, sir. I am really sorry. I need this job right now, sir. Dont fire me. Please, dont fire me.." Han said as he held onto Jungkook's legs, stopping him from going any further.

"Han, get out. I am not repeating twice. Get your things ready and just get the f*ck outta here!" Jungkook said as he freed himself from the employee, in a gentler way.

Jin was in tears as he saw the plight of the employee. The employee was still crying in his knees. Jin slowly went towards him and comforted him. "Oh, dont worry, Mr. Han. Try for another new job. You will get another one which pays you more than we do. Dont be sa-"

"Thank you, Mr. Jeon. But, please dont show the sympathy. I hate it when people show sympathy on me." He said as he got up from his place, slowly walking towards the door.

He went to his place and put everything in a box. He sadly exited the building while every other employee sadly bid a goodbye.

Jin thought for a moment. 'Maybe, i should check what his problem is.'

..

Jin was following the employee, Han, in his very own car. Mr. Han was actually walking down the road to the bus stop, while hanging his head low. He loosened his tie as he sat down on the bench in the bus stop.

He sighed when he heard the bus horn. He got onto it without checking. Jin followed the bus without loosing it and finally the bus stopped a station. That seemed to be the last stop.

He saw Mr. Han getting down the bus, tired.

Jin couldn't help but sadly stared at the man. His eyes followed the man, tiredly walking towards a small lane. Jin had to get down the car to continue following him.

Mr. Han stopped at a small 2 roomed house and Jin just stopped and hid at a distance. He stared at the house for a moment. Once, the door was shut, he made his way more closer to the house.

He leaned on the back door as he can hear some murmuring. He leaned more closer to get a clear note of the words and he succeeded.

"Eomma, how are you now?" The old lady seemed to be struggling to get a word out of her mouth. He moaned in pain as she tried sitting on her back. "Wait for me, here. I will open the windows for you. Today is hot enough for us to bear." He chuckled but Jin could notice the bitterness.

But, one big problem is Jin was right under the window and Mr. Han is opening it. He has to make sure, he can't see Jin. Jin immediately rushed to the back of the house and once he heard the other open them and go back. Jin ran back to the window.

He peeked in and saw an old lady lying on the floor, a blanket covering her.

"Ho-how wa you-r da-day, Ha-joon-ah?" She struggled all the way and Hajoon smiled. "Today is great, eomma. I even got a bonus, eomma. Mr. Jeon praised me for submitting the report on time, eomma."

Jin saw tears fall down his face as he stared at the scene with a broken heart. "Go-good, Hajoon-ah." She managed to say overcoming the pain. Jin finally felt a tear on his cheek and he definitely knows the reason.

'He is going through a lot and he is too scared to share the problem.' Jin mumbled and walked back to where his car was and sat in the car. He laid his head on the steering with a deep sigh.

..

Meanwhile, Jungkook was just blankly staring at the note which is saying,

'I will be back in an hour, Mr. Jeon'

Author: to all my teddy bears and divyaBenarji