❃.✮:▹ 11 ◃:✮.❃

That day Jungkook went home as usual but a little late. Jin was already waiting for him and he invited him in with a smile. Jungkook just handed him his bag and started walking towards his room.

"Come down as soon as possible, Jungkook. The meals are ready." He said settling Jungkook's bag in it's place. Jungkook nodded muttering a yes and went upstairs.

Jin went to the kitchen to get the dishes ready for eating. Reheated the food.

Jungkook came downstairs at the right time and Jin called out to him with love. "Jungkook, come on. You are here ar the right time."

Everyday, the same thing happens. Jin calling out to Jungkook with Love and Jungkook not knowing the love behind it. Sometimes, Jungkook even comes home stomach-ful.

Jungkook sat in his place and Jin put the plate full of food and surrounded him with food. He sat in his place with a smile, again, and started eating his food.

Jungkook ate his food but immediately brought the topic. "Get ready for tomorrow, Seokjin. Dad and hyung talked to me today, they told me about it."

Jin hummed and said, "I didn't prepare for the interview, Jungkook-" "Don't worry, Seokjin. The interview doesn't need any preparation. Just come there with your certificates. Answer some questions and you will be fine."

"Ok, Jungkook. I will try my best, thank you." Jungkook just hummed and the time just flew away.. Silent.

The next day, as usual, an email is sent to Jin's mails and he was asked to come to the office for the interview at 11. Because it was sent to him at the last minute. Jin made everything ready for him to leave on time. And later after Jungkook left, he got ready and got to the office at 10.55, on point.

He sat there and looked at people passing by. Some recognised him and some didn't. He just smiled at everyone, he locked eyes with. He just shrugged off when they whispered about him right before him.

Exactly, after 5 minutes, a lady came and sweetly smiled at him. "Kim Seokjin-ssi?" He nodded with a smile. "This way, please." He followed the lady. Soon, they reached a big room and the lady quickly excused herself after introducing him to the three people there.

"Good morning, Mr. Kim. I am Chu Sangwoo. Nice to meet you." Jin bowed, "Good morning, Mr. Chu. Nice to meet you, too."

"This is Mr. Choi and this is Mr. Kang." He introduced pointing his hand towards his right and left. Jin quickly bowed and sat in his place before then when asked to.

"We shall start, Mr. Kim."

The meeting went well and Jin was confident enough and it impressed of his communication skills and his studies. He can become a manager of the administration department but he is chosen for the personal secretary for the CEO, his husband. A Secret for now.

"Please excuse us while we analyse, Mr. Kim." One of the three said and Jin bowed with a nod. He exited the room and sat in a chair straight, slightly away from the room. As usual, people stared at Jin and Jin just avoided gazes which are judging.

Minutes later, Mr. Choi walked out of the room and bowed to Jin but walked past Jin to the elevator. Jin just sat relieved again.

Half an hour later, Mr. Choi came back with a letter in his hands and called Jin in. Jin went right in and sat down in the same place. After a few minutes, Mr. Kang announced, "Congratulations, Mr. Kim. You are selected for being the personal secretary of our CEO. I have already passed the letter to Mr. Jeon and you can start from today."

Jin confidently answered, "Thank you, Mr. Kang. I appreciate it." He got up and bowed to all three of them. They bowed back and Jin exited the room. He clicked on the elevator button and lead it to the top floor.

There he found the room "CEO Jeon Jungkook" He smiled and mumbled, "Thank God, Jiminie hyung texted me before I took the interview." He sighed and knocked on the door. All the people in the floor, they gasped which were actually avoided by Jin.

The whispers started again.

"Come in." Jin heard it and went inside. Jungkook looked at Jin and nodded, "Oh! Seokjin. Come in. First take the schedule from Kai. He sits in the room next to mine, towards left." Jungkook said and Jin immediately had to go but stopped when he heard Jungkook again.

"Ask Kai to come in. Wait- Kai, come to my office, now!" Jungkook said, in the Bluetooth. Kai came running into the room and saw Jin. His face light up and he bowed with it. Jin smiled back and bowed back to him.

"Good morning, Mr. Jeon."

"Good korning, Kai. How have you been?"

"I have been doing good, Mr. Jeon. Hope you are doing well."

"Yes, Kai." They heard someone clear their throat and they looked back. "Kai, give him the schedule today and the tablet. Let him the settings and all. As usual, join the technical department. You may leave."

Kai hesitated. "Sir," Jungkook paused and looked at Kai and so did Jin. "Our technical department and developmental department are working together and we need a place for ourselves a seperate place."

Jungkook raised a brow. "What do you mean? We have set the departments together because you should be working together. That's the reason you're together."

"Yes, sir. But, the place is also very less for both of the departments. We were adjusting for a long time now and we planned on asking you personally, both departments when you come on rounds, but since the time has come I am bringing this up."

"What do you want now? A place for yourself? Fine. Use the room you used back then and arrange those things in your room here in my chamber." Kai happily nodded and Jin just boringly saw the scene. After a second, Jin's and Jungkook's eyes locked for a second and Jin immediately got shy and waited for an order.

"Y-you may go, Seokjin." Jin immediately nodded and left the room. Soon the arrangements are being done and Jin was just looking around, while.

A man in his 20's popped out of nowhere in front of Jin and startled him for a little. "Hello, Sir! I have heard you are the personal secretary for our CEO Jeon, now! Kai hyung told me!

Well, hello! I am Choi Soobin! The incharge of the floor...-

Author: updating the next chapter bc of 2 reasons.

1. My teddy bears are interested in it.
2. This way, i can atleast have the motivation to draft some chapters. 🥺