❃.✮:▹ 41 ◃:✮.❃

Author: seeing a please from my dear teddy bears is making me look like an idiot. I shouldn't do this to you so i am updating for you, my dear teddy bears. Hope you'll like it. Please, also lmk your thoughts and vote ig you like this book. 😙💕

__________

Jimin found himself laughing silently while Jin was huffing like a kid who wants attention. Jungkook was shaking his head staring at his brother and his husband. Namjoon was actually giving instructions to the woman.

"Calm down, Jinnie. We can have your food when it's time for you to cook." Jimin said half giggling. Jin was still huffing, "Don't make me talk now, i am really hurt by this."

"Fine, fine, Jewels. Isn't it a long time since we last had our.... Jin-Joon time?" Jin felt excited inside but didn't show. "Ok!" He said and put his legs down to stand up. Namjoon grinned and got ready. He came downstairs and looked at Jin with the keys in his hand.

"Don't forget to bring me my icecream!!"

Jin finally smiled and they both went to the car for their little time together.

"What's Jin-Joon time?" Jimin looked up from the Magazine, he was studying, "It's their date, Kook."

"Date?" With a raised eyebrows, Jungkook asked. "It is a brothers date. Unlike us, who only dates work." Jimin smirked. "Oh! Seems absurd."

"Definitely not. They spend time with eachother. They let each other know how they feel. It's anything but absurd, Kook."

Jungkook didn't answer but stayed silent.

......

Jin and Namjoon entered a nice, cozy cafe. They chose an isolated table and sat there. They ordered for themselves and started their little talk. Well, the first question was exactly what Jin expected.

"How's Jungkook, Jewels?"

"Oh! He and I are doing completely fine, hyung. I think he changed. He changed for good, for me, for everyone. I feel this is the start of something good, you know? I felt really happy when i saw the change. It felt unrealistic but it is real.

It started on the 2nd of this month and till today, I am never been more happy." Jin said while smiling like someone who's in love. "Great to see a genuine smile since your marriage, Jewels. I am happy for you. But," There was a pause because the waiter put the coffees on the table.

"But, when are we gonna get a little Jinkook running around the house?" Namjoon asked hopefully. Jin blushed, looking away. "No! I don't know, hyung. It's all in Jungkook's hands." Jin wanted to say something more but shut his mouth immediately. Namjoon noticed it and smiled.

"Appa knows?" Jin shook his head. "No, hyung. They don't. Well, i just hope they will notice it instead of me telling them."

"That's right." Both talked for some more time and headed home at 4. "Done with the brother-brother date?"

"Yes, babe. I found new things, too." Namjoon mumbled. "Oh! What did you find? Tell me, tell me!" Jimin asked and Namjoon hugged him from behind. "Well, Jungkook changed. They are happy family now. I asked when are we gonna get a Jinkook but he said it's in Kook's hands."

Namjoon placed gentle kisses on Jimin's bare shoulder. "Really? That's great news, Joonie. I didn't know, this would so fast! I am so happy!" Namjoon smiled, "I know, babe."

A silence.. while the both hug eachother with a soft smile on their faces, rocking gently.

"Ok, which one should i wear? Blue or black?"

"It's better if you wear something comfortable. It's a family meeting, baby."

"I have no problem, Joonie. Don't worry. So.. which one?"

"Blue, babe." Said Joonie, rolling his eyes. Followed by a cute giggle.

......

That evening, Jin and Jungkook also changed their clothes and got ready for the meeting. The food is being arranged in some vessels to keep them ready for microwave, on time and Jimin was checking it. After setting up, the maid was given money and she left.

Car sounds were heard and there came, Yoongi and Mr. and Mrs. Jeon. They are welcomed in by Jin and Namjoon. They all settled on the big L-shaped couch. Jimin soon joined after making sure he is fine. Namjoon started the meeting and after some good time, they all joined at the dinner table. Soon, Taehyung and Mr. and Mrs. Kim also joined.

"I am so happy after a long time." Mr. Jeon mumbled to his wife. She giggled and said, "Yes, but the best part of it is to see Jinnie happy. I am really happy seeing him happy, honey." Mr. Jeon nodded while he stared at the kids.

It was their time to disperse to their homes and Jimin and Namjoon was bidding them a good bye. Jin was super tired and was sleeping on the couch, already. They came back in and found Jungkook doing his work. "Then, we will leave too, Jimin."

"Leave Jin here, Kook. He is tired and I think he won't will not throw a tantrum if we wake him up now." Namjoon said, knowing completely about Jin. "No, he comes with me." That's all Jungkook said and stood up to wake Jin up.

Namjoon and Jimin exchanged a 'proud' glance with a smile and watched the couple.

"Seokjin! Get up, we are going home." Jin didn't move a muscle. Jungkook shook his head and picked him up in his hands, making Jin curl his hands around Jungkook's neck.

"We will leave now, Jimin. Take care. Bye, Namjoon." Jungkook said, not even struggling holding Jin. "You too, take care, both of you!" Jimin and Namjoon bid another bye to them.

Jungkook mindlessly placed Jin in the front seat and not the back one. He put the seatbelt and made sure Jin is sitting tight. He then sat in his place and started driving back to their place..