❃.✮:▹ 30 ◃:✮.❃

Author: Been a long time? Yes. I missed y'all again.

The cover is really awesome and i am in love with it!!!!! Do you all like it????? It is by Serein___ my present favourite cover maker!! ✨

Thank you so much, serein. I really love the cover and you are doing great! Hwaiting! 💕

✨✨✨

Jungkook came home and he saw Jin in the kitchen cooking something, enjoying the cooking time. He liked cooking and was doing his little dance once in while.

Jin heard some rustling sounds and immediately looked over. He found  Jungkook placing something on the table and the bag in his own place.

"The food will be ready in no time, Jungkook. Freshen up and come back." Jin said and went back to cooking. Jungkook just calmly stared at Jin and shaking his head, he went upstairs.

Jin silently arranged those dishes on the table and meanwhile, Jungkook came downstairs. He sat in his place while staring at Jin. Jin looked at Jungkook and smiled at him.

He placed one before Jungkook and sat in his own place taking one. He enjoyed the food and Jungkook was still staring at Jin.

Jin didn't know the reason but felt a little weird about it. 'Why is he staring at me?' Jin thought but shrugged.

'I cant take this anymore.' Jin thought and quickly had the Last bite in his plate. He went straight to the sink to put back the plate in it and rushed to the living room.

He took his bag and Started to continue the work which was being on pending because he got another work in the way. He got up to make a coffee for himself, just while Jungkook was coming into the living room. This can be called as coincidence but Jungkook's last thought would be it.

He quickly grasped onto Jin's hand thinking Jin is avoiding him for some reason and pulled him towards himself. Jin gasped as he held onto those hard muscles. He looked at Jungkook in the eye, heart racing extremely high.

"What do you think you are doing, Seokjin?" Jungkook asked and Jin asked, "I am going to get my co-coffee, Jungkook." He said. "I am not talking about that, Seokjin. Why are you going out with Yoongi? What's happening?"

Jin tried releasing himself from the other's grasp which was growing harder and harder, second by second. And this didn't stop Jungkook but made him more furious. He held more tighter this time as he stared right into Jin's soul.

"Jungkook, leave me. Let me settle down and explain things to you." He said while squirming in the hold. Jungkook didn't let go.  He was waiting, more like demanding an answer, right away, in that position.

"Fine! Hyung and i are working on this case, Jungkook. The case which was on stealing information about The new perfume. Since, you don't know how to deal with cases like these, appa told me about this by Yoongi hyung." Jin said as sighed a little.

"Now can you please leave me. My hands hurt." Jungkook loosened his grasp. Jin moved away and walked to the kitchen to get a coffee."

"Would you like a coffee, Jungkook?" Jin asked from the kitchen and Jungkook slowly said, "Yes."

Jin entered the room with 2 cups of coffee. Jungkook was still standing and he looked at Jin. "Appa asked me to give you this, Seokjin." Jin smiled when he saw some pendrives. "Oh! The footages."

He took them and said, "Your coffee, Jungkook." He said and quickly inserted the drives to the laptop. He quickly texted Yoongi saying that he got the footages and he is reviewing

He saw the footages and nothing suspicious can be seen. He reviewed them again and tried to find something he missed. And yet again, nothing suspicious can be seen.

He sighed and put the laptop aside. 'Who could it have been?' Jin mumbled taking Jungkook's attention. Since the house is of two people and the two minding their own business, even the mumbling can clearly heard.

He slurped on his coffee while deeply thinking of it.

'Who could it be? Someone from the perfume department. No one other can enter the department other than the employees working there. So, who can it be?' Jin mumbling continued making Jungkook stop doing his work and concentrate on Jin's words.

"What if we investigate everyone, Seokjin?"

"No, Jungkook. Nobody knows that our formula was robbed. We can't let this come out and we might lose customer loyalty. It's very important for us." Jin said and Jungkook hummed.

"Right! Then, what's your plan?"