❃.✮:▹ 20 ◃:✮.❃

Mr. March nodded and sat down. "No worries. If you want to discuss, we can start it right here." Jungkook smirked and started the meeting. The workers just stopped their works and stared at their bosses.

The meeting went well. Jungkook now became more fierce. He put his leg on top of the other and smirked again. "I want you to know one more last thing before we leave."

He sighed dramatically, "I am married, Mr. March. I am married to Kim Seokjin. So, he is Jeon Seokjin. Who is it?"

"Je-Jeon Seokjin." Mr. March said remembering the person named Seokjin.

"That's correct. Do you remember who he is?"

"N-no-" Jungkook chuckled, darkly. "No lying, Johnny. No lying!" He yelled. "You have touched my husband. Do you think, i will spare you?" He smirked darkly at Mr. March making him gulp in fear.

"I am not a gangstar, March. I am a family man. I have a family and i respect people respecting them as you respect me! But, you've misbehaved with my own husband." He clicked his tongue. "What exactly should i do to you?"

Mr. March started to shiver. He can do anything he wants, right now. File a case for misbehaving, which may lead to some fining.

He can also sue his company by spreading a rumour that he is an a**hole, pervert, etc,.

Many ways..

"I am, i am, i am sorry, Jungkook. Let's go inside and talk about it. I can do anything you want, please. Let's just get inside and discuss about it ,please." Mr. March begged for Jungkook but Jungkook didn't budge.

"I dont care about anything right now, March. All i care for is to change the shares from 50 to 75%. That's it, nothing much, nothing less." Jungkook leaned back into the seat.

"No, it's not, it's definitely not possible, Jungkook. That's too much. Make it 55%, please."

Jungkook clicked his tongue, "Tsh, Tsh, Tsh. No, deal or a case and a rumour?" Jungkook smirked while taking a look at the time. Mr. March was shivering in fear while deciding.

"I will count to three and we are done, March." Mr. March was shivering more now.

"1"

"2"

"-75. 75%"

Jungkook victoriously smirked and stood up and set his suit. "And one more thing, meet me tomorrow in my office. You have an apologising to do there." Saying, he walked outside while Mr. March was staring at the ground, defeated.

....

The next day, as said, Mr. March came to Jeons' office and found Jungkook already smirking. "Good morning, Mr. Jeon."

"Oh, yes! Good morning, March."

Jin was surprised and shocked. He didn't expect Mr. March to be here when the meeting was just yesterday. 'Maybe, it got postponed.' He thought and stared at Jungkook and Mr. March.

Mr. March slowly turned towards the other side of them and faced Jin. Jin's eyes widened as he saw Mr. March hanging his head low.

"Mr. Jeon.." he gave a long pause and started again. "I am sorry, Mr. Jeon. I didn't know you were married to Mr. Jeon Jungkook. I am really sorry for touching you, inappropriately. I am really sorry." Mr. March started to tear up and Jin went forward.

"It is fine, Mr. March. I am fine, dont worry. Stop worrying about it. I completely forgot that happened with me. Dont worry, sir." Jin said as he was trying to comfort March.

Mr. March controlled a bit. Jungkook walked towards Jin and grabbed Jin by his waist. Jin, having butterflies in his body, stared at Jungkook. Jungkook showing his smirk to Jin, turned to Mr. March. "No worries, Seokjin. One who committed a mistake, should apologise, should be guilty. Dont show a sweet face."

Jungkook said playfully smirking. The man bowed and left the room in a hurry while Jin was completely focused on Jungkook.

After he left, Jungkook went and sat in his seat. Jin eyes followed him to where he was going.

Author: for Seokjinnie_jk 🌟