❃.✮:▹ 40 ◃:✮.❃

"Come on.. let's get ready!" Jin said as he placed the soup bowl in the sink. "Aaaaaalrighttt!" Jungkook followed Jin.

First, Jin went to the bath first and then Jungkook. Jin got ready and wore a turtleneck with a coat on. He quickly combed it hair and went downstairs.

Exactly at 11, Jungkook also came downstairs, all ready and sat down on the couch. He found Seokjin cutely pouting, talking in himself, upset about something.

That's the first time, Jungkook was having a clear view of Seokjin. His Beautiful round eyes, button nose, pink and plump lips, cute round face. 'Every feature of face is perfect!'

"Beauti-"

"Jungkook.. I decided we should go early and help them finish everything on time," Jin said, unable to hear what Jungkook said, which was actually a mumble. "Shall we go?"

"Yes, sure. No problem."

Then, the journey started in a short time to his brother's house. Jungkook and Jin were silent and Jin was playing songs by Straykids. His favourite, back door. He was singing the lyrics all perfectly and enjoying the time. When he looked at Jungkook, he saw no expression in his face.

He slowly decreased his own volume and shut the music. He sat silently looking outside the window.

Jungkook, after a minute, switched the song on and said, "Don't worry, Seokjin! They are amazing. I like the music." Jin's face beamed up and he started to talk everything about Straykids. He didn't stop till the house showed.

Jungkook gad to stop Jin, to tell him that they reached the place. Jin awkwardly smiled and stopped talking.

"Oops."

They went inside and found the house really silent. They knocked twice, the door wasn't locked too and they let themselves in, locking the door behind them. They searched around the house and no signs of them at all.

They decided to go upstairs and see if they are there.

At one particular room, they heard, "Nghhh! Joo-Joonie! Yes..!" Jin stiffened up a little and just then Jungkook came to check why Jin stopped.

"These aren't soundproof." Jungkook said as he fisted his hand, banging on the wall. "Yes.." Jin awkwardly agreed.

"Shall we knock, Jungkook?"

"No. It's better if we don't interrupt them now."

They both nodded and headed downstairs. Jin walked around and went to the fridge to get something. He opened it and found banana milk with others, too.

Jin smiled and took whatever he likes (he chose chicken nuggets) and started to take a bowl for it, to cook it. "Seokjin!?" Jungkook called out and with a sad pout Jin turned around. "I am.. just hungry.." Jin said and Jungkook take his eyes off the other's pouted lips. "Oh, ok."

Jin immediately smiled and continued to cook.

30 minutes later, Namjoon came downstairs who was helping Jimin get down the stairs. "Had a good time?" Namjoon couldn't help but curse. "Fu-Jewels!"

"Yes! How have you been, hyung??" Jin ran towards his brother who let go of his husband, meanwhile, Jimin searched for Jungkook and found him on the couch, silently staring at his husband.

Jimin happily went near Jungkook, "How have you been, Kook?" Jungkook looked at Jimin sitting on the couch and he helped him sit. "I have been good. When's the due date?"

Jimin smiled and said, "Next month."

Jungkook sat in his place and they both looked back at the brothers. Jimin unknowingly smiled seeing Jin's bright smile, "He seems happy."

Jungkook stared at Jin. He didn't answer the question, he couldn't answer it at all. Jimin looked back and found hesitation in Jungkook's eyes. "I am your brother, Jungkook."

And just then, Jin came running towards Jimin and sat before his big tummy. "Waaahh! Am i getting one or two, seems huge, hyung!" Jimin giggled. " Hey, champs! How are you? I am sooooooo lonely here, come soon, champion. I am waaaiiiiiting!!" Jin said and Jimin gasped!

"He kicked!" Jin happily giggled a d continued talking making him more active and Jimin kept gasping. "Oh! Stop hurting me now, Jinnie!

But, the meeting's in the evening, you are here so early!" Jimin said and Jin said, "Are we not allowed? But, Jungkook and I visited you to help you because your due date is next month!" Jin huffed like a kid and waited for an answer.

"Don't worry, Jinnie. I assigned someone for cooking and cleaning, Jinnie."

Jin gasped, angry, "You put someone else for cooking today, while, I am there?"

"Eating your food in your meeting and our meeting? Having different tastes these two days is better no, Namjoon?"

Jin was angrily huffing already and Namjoon played along. "Yes, today that maid will cook for us and that day, you cook. Ok?"

Jin walked away to the kitchen and had his nuggets happily, sitting on the couch. "I am not helping if that lady is not coming. I will jus sit here and eat my nuggets and thanks for them!" Jin sat back and switched the TV on.

Author: I love Straykids alot. Please don't mind me there. ✨😚