❃.✮:▹ 54 ◃:✮.❃

Namjoon smirked.

"Divorce?" Mrs. Kim asked and Jin sighed, "I can't take it, eomma. Me waiting for him that he will definitely change and him proving me wrong.. it is not happening." The parents looked at each other. "I will just talk to my in laws, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Now please stop talking about it. I am leaving."

.......

"PLANNING ON DIVORCE? WHAT THE FUCK, JIMIN!?" Jungkook grabbed his hair messy yelling at Jimin for breaking out the news. "Then? what do you want him to do? I would've divorced you a long ago if my husband was like you." Jimin stayed as drank water.

"I know! I know!" Jungkook started pacing around worried, he is gonna lose Seokjin. "So what're you gonna do?"

"Or course, change his decision!"

Jimin shook his head and murmured, "Change yourself first."

"First, I need to find who took those pictures. Take  care of Seokjin and also please stop him from talking to dad. I need to fix this shit." He immediately called Kai and made him book an ticket to the States. He secretly thought of meeting Samantha to keep their reputation together.

.......

It took several hours only for Jungkook to land in America. The news spread fasted than light and everyone now know that Jungkook is back in States and even Samantha knows about it. He let paparazzi follow him to the hotel and decided to give them a heads-up on the viral news.

"Mr. Jeon, are you and Ms. Samantha dating?"

"Mr. Jeon, you're married and are you having an affair with the most successful business man's daughter?"

Jungkook looked confident with whatever the answer he was going to utter, "No, i am married on my own consent and this is all false. I am not having an affair with Ms. Samantha. I am back here to talk with Mr. Cooper about it and settle this." With this Jungkook pushed through the thick crowd and to his room.

......

"Dad, I love him."

"Shut up, Samantha. He is married and I can bring a better one for you." Mr. Cooper felt betrayed after listening to his daughter. "Of course, you can bring me better but, he is the best, dad! The best! And he is not happily married, he is just married and I can make him happy."

"Stop! Stop with the bullshit, Samantha. I can't believe it's you who is talking like this. Just because I let you do everything you like, doesn't mean i will stay silent with whatever you do and  your behaviour. Stop pestering that man and leave him alone or you'll pay for your consequences." Mr. Cooper was ready to leave the house for some peace but the door bell rang taking their attention.

It was Jungkook. "Good morning, Mr. Cooper." He greeted. Mr. Cooper hung his head low. "Good morning, Jungkook. I firstly apologize for my daughter's behaviour towards you. I never thought she would do something like that." Jungkook felt relieved when he heard those words from him.

"I never thought my leniency and freedom spoiled her so much. I read this articles about you with her. I just need to get them down as soon as possible. But, before that, I just wanted you to know about it. You've come and i am relieved. What shall we do?" Mr. Cooper leaned back.

"Yes, sir. As you said, we need to get the websites and prove that we are not having an affair."

"No need!" Samantha butt in. "There is no need to get it down, if you want me to delete it, I will." She crossed her arms over and sat on the couch.

Mr. Cooper wanted to slap Samantha for that heinous act. "Why did you stoop so low, Samantha? What the fuck is wrong with you?" Samantha huffed and said the same thing, "Because, I love him!" Jungkook felt cringey after listening to it, somehow.

Mr. Cooper felt helpless of her reckless behaviour and sighed. "I am sorry, Jungkook. Where did I go wrong raising you?"

Samantha didn't care.