❃.✮:▹ 45 ◃:✮.❃

author: Can skip this chapter if you wouldn't appreciate imagination or creativity. a gentle reminder. 😄👍🏻

________________

The next morning, Jin woke up a little refreshed and he was very much amazed of how he felt. He stretched out and went into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

He went downstairs with a bright smile on his face. "Good morning, Jungkook." He said and Jungkook hummed avoiding his gaze. "What do you want for breakfast?" Jin asked while massaging his head. "By the way, what happened yesterday? I don't seem to remember much of it in detail.." He gasped, "Wait, did i pass out?" Jin smiled in himself and Jungkook back there is confused to the core.

"Wait, you don't remember anything?"

"I do. but, not much. I remember till taking the glass of water and I felt like i really did pass out." Jin said and asked again, "What do you want for breakfast? or I will just cook something myself." Jin said seeing Jungkook's confused face. "So, you dont remember anything that happened later?"

"Jungkook, for the last time, yes, i don't remember anything and what do you want for breakfast??" Jin asked while going through the groceries.

Jungkook gulped and went away, "Anything is fine!"

......

Jin was attacked with so many calls from his family and the first call was from Jimin. He answered it,

"Good morning, Jinnie.. How are you feeling?"

"I am fine, hyung. how are you?"

"Oh leave it!" Jimin lowered his voice. "What happened after we left?" Jin got confused. "Wh-what? Nothing happened, hyung. I-i think so." Jin was trying to remember what exactly happened. "Yes, nothing happened, hyung."

"Oh! Don't be shy! i have gone through this a lot of times, Jinnie! Tell me what exactly happened!!!" Jimin insisted. "Nothing happened, Jinnie. In fact, i don't remember anything!" Jin just laughed it off.

"Don't be shy, Jinnie. i wanna know the detailssssss!" Jimin asked again but this time he sounded a lot more naughty. "Hyung! Really! I dont remember anything! i don't even remember the time you left. I woke up in the morning and found myself in the bed with a slight headache. That's it!!" Jin said it.

"Oh! You are serious.. So, nothing happened later?" Jimin asked again and Jin was frustrated now. "What exactly happened to lead to something that sounds naughty like you are sounding right now, hyung?!"

"Well, you were in the kitchen moaning like you're having the best time and Jungkook carried you back to your room and later, he bid us a goodbye as soon as he came downstairs. I thought you are going to a big night!" Jimin said as a matter of fact and Jin was more than embarrassed they heard it all.

"You were moaning like you're having the best time." these words kept ringing in Jin's mind as he sat there avoiding all the calls from his mother and mother in law. Tear silently slid down Jin's cheek as he thought about the drink he had which now tasting like pure betrayal.

.......

Jungkook was busy with something. He took his laptop and the waste cover of the tablet and he tried reading what's on the cover.

"What the hell is this?" He read the letters one by one and typed one by one in the laptop and searched for the results.

All the websites showing the results, he opened them one by one and read all the causes of the tablet. One website's description didn't match the ecstasy Jin felt the yesterday night. He opened the next one, No match.

The next one, Not matched. The next one, Not matched.

Since, he was finding the websites showing the same results, he changed the letters and typed them again. Jungkook found some more results and opened them one by one. He read all of them and found nothing which can explain Jin's feeling the other night.

Next website, no match. Next one, no match. And again, he decided he should check the cover properly.  He again glued the cover together well and read the letters.

Each time, new letters were added and this time, Jungkook typed them in the search bar and found the right word. He clicked on it and found the right drug and as he read the causes of the tablet, it matched the feeling Jin felt.

"Feeling high, A strong feeling of pleasuring yourself..." Jungkook lost his senses when he continued reading. He stopped at the feeling of guilt rushing upon his body.

a new notification only could take his attention,

"How did it go? 😏"

______________________

author: Hey there my teddy bears.

sorry for this. i thought i should update.

anyways, idk if this drug even exists, it is all my imagination and none of this is true and purely fiction.

let me know if you have a problem with this chapter and your thoughts too. 🙈